Price of 3DS consoles and which one to get?

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Wishful thinking mate.
Actually on Ebay you can mark those articles that really sold and see the prices:
I know, it's not like I said you can only find them at that price, it was more like something I came across and thought it was ridiculous. Still, the prices are higher compared to normal editions

Reactions: Blythe93

PinkGuyThe3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For an Old 3DS u can get one for about 64$ to 295$
but personally I'd go with the New Nintendo 3DS/2DS XL its more comfortable (imo) and alot more powerful
u can get a new one for about 250$ to 300$
but u can get a used one for about 150$ if its on a good sale

Reactions: BigOnYa

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The non-XL New 3DS had a very limited release in the West, only a couple of special editions. So it may be hard to find one.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to a N3dsXl from original 3ds and I love it. The unit is much more comfortable holding in my hands than the old one. My trigger fingers (index fingers) would go numb with the original but not so much with the N3dsXL. I was also lucky when I bought it years ago in store, it came with both IPS screens, even though then, I had no idea about the screen differences. So in short, I recommend the N3dsXl!

Reactions: Hayato213

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a couple of Youtubers who went to Japan for a Nintendo bargain hunting trip commented that kids in Japan are very good to their consoles, so when my daughter lost her original 3DS on a vacation trip, I got her a replacement from Japan for $80. Hardly a scratch on that 3DS - I'm very happy with that purchase. Give that some considerations.

skunk_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a couple of Youtubers who went to Japan for a Nintendo bargain hunting trip commented that kids in Japan are very good to their consoles, so when my daughter lost her original 3DS on a vacation trip, I got her a replacement from Japan for $80. Hardly a scratch on that 3DS - I'm very happy with that purchase. Give that some considerations.
Japanese 3DS's are pretty cheap, I got mine for 25$ (including shipping) from buyee when they used to have good coupons that made shipping basically free for small items like that.

I seriously reccomend importing a 3DS from Japan using Sendico or Buyee or any Japanese proxy really, just do your research before you buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto