Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
HI!!! thanks for answer so fast, no i don't need the save games.... So i just check it out and looks im gonna have some fun lol after doing B9S on my 4.5 what will be my limitations? i will be able to play any game i want or some i wont be able?

thank you so much!!!! you are great!!!
You can play any non-N3DS-only game (since you have an old 3DS).

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So in my 3dsxl with gateway right now I can play game made until 2016... Doing this I can't play any of them??? Lol then is better keep the flashcard more simple lol
You have an old 3DS. You can't play N3DS-only games no matter what flashcard or CFW you use. Just like I can't play PS4 games on my SNES.

Reactions: NFates

AtelierMari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Me again with just one more question!

Can I connect online with the Pokemon games now I have CFW or can I not do that anymore? I was really excited to do a Wonder Trade playthrough but then I wondered if using Wonder Trade with CFW would get me banned?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me again with just one more question!

Can I connect online with the Pokemon games now I have CFW or can I not do that anymore? I was really excited to do a Wonder Trade playthrough but then I wondered if using Wonder Trade with CFW would get me banned?
You're good to go. Just don't cheat, make hackmons with impossible stats, or acquire items before you're suppose to get them or having too many (ie, MAX number of master balls).

MahoganyRaichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How safe is to go online with CFW now? I understand that Nintendo is still alert, but there is no such activity as it has been before. Just wondering.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it safe to update to 11.9? The last Luma 3DS just says it's fixed for 11.8.

Edit: Nevermind! Everything still works with 11.9. What did 11.9 do anyway? Seems like nothing.

Last edited by regnad,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When are you releasing this? :creep:
Hopefully by tomorrow. Other than the camera id, I'm not looking forward to writing what's it about and how to use it. It's like the single sock dilemma where you finish knitting one but have no motivation to make the other.

There is one teensy and very rare problem that can occur if it's used. I haven't found a way to work around it yet, so this may delay its release until or if that problem is sorted out.

Trying to keep it a secret until it's prime time. lol

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to find savefiles for oot3dhax, but having trouble finding a place to get them, it was my only homebrew entrypoint as I didn't want to CFW my New3DS which is currently 11.6. I can put the savefile on the cart using my DS Lite with an original R4DS. It's just getting a payload that works for my firmware.

EDIT: I guess I overlooked the "releases" tab on github, found a package of payloads and got everything working (I'll skip the part where I took the bottom file for latest forgetting I needed N3DS for my New3DS)

Last edited by Pyrii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY