• Views 4,463,075
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to upload my crash dump to the Luma issues page and it says that it's not supported. How do I upload it?
The file's name is crash_dump_00000000.dmp

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 135

warpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if it's possible to copy the save data from a non-hacked N3DS to a separate hacked N3DS that has CFW on it, without doing a system transfer?

I just want to bring the save files from my original non-hacked N3DS, and put them on my new pre-hacked N3DS I'm getting from someone, but I don't want to do a system transfer and wipe everything off the target system. Does Save Manager or some other homebrew app allow you to restore from encrypted save data off a non-hacked 3DS?

warwagon86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys so I am going to do the copying DSI injection thing today using the game saves.

My friend has asked me to make sure and not update his to 11.5 as he will lose access to the free eshop is this accurate?

Will I still be able to copy his 11.4 onto mine from 11.5 using the same method?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know if it's possible to copy the save data from a non-hacked N3DS to a separate hacked N3DS that has CFW on it, without doing a system transfer?

I just want to bring the save files from my original non-hacked N3DS, and put them on my new pre-hacked N3DS I'm getting from someone, but I don't want to do a system transfer and wipe everything off the target system. Does Save Manager or some other homebrew app allow you to restore from encrypted save data off a non-hacked 3DS?
You have to either have access to homebrew (for JKSM) or do a system transfer. If the target has CFW then you can just back up the NAND and SD card contents and restore them later, to bring it back to how it was before the transfer.

Here is what you can do:
1. Back up the NAND and SD card of the CFW console
2. Transfer from stock console to CFW console
3. Export all the save files with JKSM
4. Restore the backups
5. Import all the save files you exported in step 3

Note that if my NNIDs are involved, the CFW console will own the NNID of the stock console now, as well as its original. To sign into another NNID that the console owns, inject a blank nnidsave.bin (see https://3ds.guide/troubleshooting) then sign into the NNID you want to use (will affect which legitimately owned games appear in the home menu, won't affect pirated games)

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: warpio

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone, So, i've done all the steps on Plailect guide for the DSiWare save injection method. After finalizing system transfer and downloading the game again from the e shop on the target 3DS i can't reach boot.nds on the target 3DS (it just continue and show that all save files are empty in sudoku), can someone help me? :/

Last edited by Fougeta,

Gamelogic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you inputting a URL that leads to a cia file?

I didn't know that URL's had anything to do with installing .cia's onto your SD (I keep my .cia's locally on the SD Card).

I've a question....how the hell do I delete an installed theme? I accidentally installed a custom theme using Themely last night but I want my stock 3DS theme for now. I could not find any solutions via searching online...and I'd hope my search wasn't bad lol. Thanks for any and all help.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't know that URL's had anything to do with installing .cia's onto your SD (I keep my .cia's locally on the SD Card).

I've a question....how the hell do I delete an installed theme? I accidentally installed a custom theme using Themely last night but I want my stock 3DS theme for now. I could not find any solutions via searching online...and I'd hope my search wasn't bad lol. Thanks for any and all help.
QR codes are just a shortcut to a URL.

Go into the theme menu and change it (there's an icon in the top right of the touch screen on the home menu that has themes as an option).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi everyone, So, i've done all the steps on Plailect guide for the DSiWare save injection method. After finalizing system transfer and downloading the game again from the e shop on the target 3DS i can't reach boot.nds on the target 3DS (it just continue and show that all save files are empty in sudoku), can someone help me? :/
You're not supposed to redownload the game. The whole point of system transferring is to get the hacked save into a stock console. Do this:
  1. Restore the NAND backup you made on the source just before the transfer
  2. Verify the game has the hacked save installed and if it doesn't put it back in from the guide's steps
  3. Go into System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare and move the game to the SD card
  4. Put the SD card in the target console OR backup/delete the Nintendo 3DS folder from the target's SD card and paste in the one from the source (don't merge)
  5. Go to System Settings -> Data Management -> DSiWare and move the game from the SD card to system memory
It should work now.

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can I verify that? If it is through GodMode9 the hacked save file is there, but trying to launch the game to get the boot.nds error on the source doesn't work(i don't know if it has something to do with my target 3ds not being linked to my NNID account anymore or something like that.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How can I verify that? If it is through GodMode9 the hacked save file is there, but trying to launch the game to get the boot.nds error on the source doesn't work(i don't know if it has something to do with my target 3ds not being linked to my NNID account anymore or something like that.
If the hacked save injection is successful you should get white screens with an error about boot.nds. If you don't then you need to revisit the guide's instructions for injecting it.

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks! I've done everything and finally b9stool is running on the new 2ds, but then when i tried to install boot9strap the device won't boot into luma, it simply boot normally :/

EDIT:
Already solved. I was just being dumb and forgetting to put all the files into the SD card(in my case they were the starter kit), next time i'll try to pay more attention.

Last edited by Fougeta,
Reactions: Quantumcat

R4ismychildhood

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just Got My B9-ed 3DSLL
Also have an R4i, a 32GB SDHC & a 64GB SDXC...

What are the best methods to play 3DS & NDS games? Also, is it possible to play GBA games? Thx

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Reactions: R4ismychildhood

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anything I need to be careful to prevent Wifi Ban? :3
From the guide:
There have been reports of a wave of bans being handed out to CFW users by Nintendo. To protect yourself, please do the following steps before starting this guide:

Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “SpotPass”, then “Sending of System Information”

Disable the “Sending of System Information” option

Exit the System Settings

Go to your Friend’s List (the Face Icon in the top row of your Home Menu)

If you receive an error and are kicked out of the menu, the Friend’s List setting is already disabled

Go to the Friend’s List settings, then “Friend Notification Settings”, then “Show friends what you’re playing”

Disable the “Show friends what you’re playing” option

Exit your Friend’s List

R4ismychildhood

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
From the guide:
There have been reports of a wave of bans being handed out to CFW users by Nintendo. To protect yourself, please do the following steps before starting this guide:

Go to System Settings, then “Internet Settings”, then “SpotPass”, then “Sending of System Information”

Disable the “Sending of System Information” option

Exit the System Settings

Go to your Friend’s List (the Face Icon in the top row of your Home Menu)

If you receive an error and are kicked out of the menu, the Friend’s List setting is already disabled

Go to the Friend’s List settings, then “Friend Notification Settings”, then “Show friends what you’re playing”

Disable the “Show friends what you’re playing” option

Exit your Friend’s List
Thxxx!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge