• Likes 43

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta admit I'm clumsy:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So now what do I do. Where do I find that qr code?
Go to the link in my signature. Find the releases page and find v2.2. If it asks to update even after installing v2.2, press "Don't update and continue" it will still work afterwards.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went down to 7.1 with a Luma Legacy build. I used to have 8.1 but I went down due to a freeshop problem. Do I still have to update b9s?
No. Move Luma 8.1's boot.firm to your SD card then try updating again. Legacy build still recognizes at 7.1, which is what Luma Updater is recognizing.

HighVolt3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a R4i Gold, Is there a way to get back to the main rom list from a game? I've been hitting the home button and restarting the app...

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. Move Luma 8.1's boot.firm to your SD card then try updating again. Legacy build still recognizes at 7.1, which is what Luma Updater is recognizing.
Where do I find the 8.1 boot.firm.? And I replace the legacy boot.firm with the new one, right? And does that mean that I don't have to update using the Luma Updater?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Quantumcat

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.1, also, please downgrade Luma Updater back to 2.1.2. I'm removing 2.2 until the issues can be found. It was my fault for releasing the update in the first place. I apologize.
Lol it's alright. Is there going to be a qr code I have to scan and if so, will it update/downgrade Luma just like last time? And also, will I still have to update to 8.1 using the Luma Updater even though I have the new boot.firm?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it's alright. Is there going to be a qr code I have to scan and if so, will it update/downgrade Luma just like last time? And also, will I still have to update to 8.1 using the Luma Updater even though I have the new boot.firm?
QR code can be found here, and no, you shouldn't have to because 2.2 has the Luma 7.1 check in place.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Copying the new boot.firm does the same as Luma Updater would do so no. To downgrade it just install it from TitleDB just like earlier

Reactions: Quantumcat

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QR code can be found here, and no, you shouldn't have to because 2.2 has the Luma 7.1 check in place.
Copying the new boot.firm does the same as Luma Updater would do so no. To downgrade it just install it from TitleDB just like earlier
So to clarify, I DON'T have to go into Luma Updater and update to 8.1 even though I have the 8.1 boot.firm in place on the root of my sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjocrCuXN-w