• Likes 43

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Go to that 3DS Guide, go to GodMode9 Usage, scroll down to Dumping a Title. It should tell you how. You can look up the title ID on that 3ds titlekey site, or just launch FBI, go to Titles, select the game, and you should be able to see the title ID for the game on the top screen.

I should have clarified: 3DS titlekey site does NOT include DSiWare title numbers.

In any case, I appear to have found all 10 of my installed DSiWare games, though they're in a diff place than the GodMode9 usage guide implies: SYSNAND TWLN/title/000300004. You also can't get title info for the games before you back them up. Dumping them as CIAs appears to work, but when dumped via the GodMode9 guide's instructions, they do not come with their title or listing images attached, which is funky. There has to be a better way to do this, right?

Basically, DSiWare works in a slightly different way in terms of backing up your own files, and none of the guides reflect this. Since DSiWare can no longer be re-downloaded via eShop, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to back these up.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have clarified: 3DS titlekey site does NOT include DSiWare title numbers.

In any case, I appear to have found all 10 of my installed DSiWare games, though they're in a diff place than the GodMode9 usage guide implies: SYSNAND TWLN/title/000300004. You also can't get title info for the games before you back them up. Dumping them as CIAs appears to work, but when dumped via the GodMode9 guide's instructions, they do not come with their title or listing images attached, which is funky. There has to be a better way to do this, right?

Basically, DSiWare works in a slightly different way in terms of backing up your own files, and none of the guides reflect this. Since DSiWare can no longer be re-downloaded via eShop, I'm trying to figure out exactly how to back these up.
I have no idea what you're talking about. You don't seem to know what you're doing, but think you do. Have fun figuring it out. I'm just going to ignore you.

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you're talking about. You don't seem to know what you're doing, but think you do. Have fun figuring it out. I'm just going to ignore you.

Are you familiar with DSiWare? It's a holdover from the DSi stopgap system that came out before the 3DS. It's the only way to play Four Swords Adventures Anniversary Edition, among other games.

crashnova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's up everyone? I a N3DS running Luma3DS and updated to 11.4 (update after following the guide @ 3ds.guide). Anyhow my question is if I want to use any cheats or plugins do I have to install NTR CFW or just the NTS.cia?

I'm referring to the file at this link.

Thanks.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's up everyone? I a N3DS running Luma3DS and updated to 11.4 (update after following the guide @ 3ds.guide). Anyhow my question is if I want to use any cheats or plugins do I have to install NTR CFW or just the NTS.cia?

I'm referring to the file at this link.

Thanks.
Install BootNTR Selector from the TitleDB function of FBI, it's more easy.

Reactions: crashnova

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can download BootNTR and it will install the latest version
https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases

2bf5e870c0783c5d2407c1502e4ef1f1.jpg

What did I do? I downloaded it and then ran it. I've tried it before booting into 3.5 and after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Gross. lol