• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I always start by menuhax and launch the emunand...I've trolled big N!
Like @Dionicio3 said, install a9lh is safe and easy if you read carefully 3ds.guide, and it's better than menuhax, if you need help we will be here.
Else, I never used menuhax so I can't say if it's safe to upgrade, but you can install the .cia of PKSM if FBI can install them.

CyberAle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like @Dionicio3 said, install a9lh is safe and easy if you read carefully 3ds.guide, and it's better than menuhax, if you need help we will be here.
Else, I never used menuhax so I can't say if it's safe to upgrade, but you can install the .cia of PKSM if FBI can install them.

Actually I followed the old guide back when Nintendo released 11.0, I did not make a backup of emunand 9.2 so it said to update to 10.7 (and at this exact moment Nintendo released 11.0 and the emunand couldn't be downgraded) and then downgrade to 2.1...so I would have to start over to create another emunand 9.2 and downgrade directly from it...

Besides that I like the region selector from menuhax...

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually I followed the old guide back when Nintendo released 11.0, I did not make a backup of emunand 9.2 so it said to update to 10.7 (and at this exact moment Nintendo released 11.0 and the emunand couldn't be downgraded) and then downgrade to 2.1...so I would have to start over to create another emunand 9.2 and downgrade directly from it...

Besides that I like the region selector from menuhax...
Luma+a9hl can also change region

Reactions: arc13

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've just picked up a New' 3DS and it's on a lower firmware, something like v11.1, am I best to follow the full guide at 3ds.guide? I'm wanting to dump my sky card.

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've just picked up a New' 3DS and it's on a lower firmware, something like v11.1, am I best to follow the full guide at 3ds.guide? I'm wanting to dump my sky card.

So I've owned a flash cart before. But I have a question. What is the point of a flash cart if you have a CFW able 3ds? Doesn't the CFW provide everything the Cart does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
So I've owned a flash cart before. But I have a question. What is the point of a flash cart if you have a CFW able 3ds? Doesn't the CFW provide everything the Cart does?

It depends how n what kind of cart you have. If it's a DS flashcart, keep it, as CFW cannot run that many DS ROMs

Reactions: arc13

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry I have a New' 3DS XL which has always been on the latest firmware so I used the card with that however I'm downsizing to the standard 3DS and it's got lower fw so the card will be moved on.

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends how n what kind of cart you have. If it's a DS flashcart, keep it, as CFW cannot run that many DS ROMs

Oh I no longer own one. But I've seen all these posts about having a gateway and a CFW. So I've always wondered why

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, also some good advice, don't use gateway, unless you want to brick

Yeah I've heard GW wasn't everything they promised. Followed that back when they were first throwing the idea out there. The whole dual cart system was blah to me

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Sky3DS+ has been great, played everything other than eshop titles or other region stuff. There was a slight delay with sun and moon but I bought them both retail anyway.

soulfreak211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
My E-shop shows a lot of the games as re-downloadable even though I never bought any of them. Is there any way to get it to fix that since I want to legitimately buy games?

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My E-shop shows a lot of the games as re-downloadable even though I never bought any of them. Is there any way to get it to fix that since I want to legitimately buy games?

I believe you can delete the tickets via FBI. I could be wrong

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I believe you can delete the tickets via FBI. I could be wrong

Use tikSweep, it will be faster ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/5OVdoTDuKT0?si=Tm0Acnbg7xXWv6L6