• Likes 43

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My full System version is 6.2.0-5E
You updated with a card from version 3.0.0 didn't you? As your browser is not the same version as it should be (-12) I don't think it works. I'm afraid you need an exploit game for it. :/

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You updated with a card from version 3.0.0 didn't you? As your browser is not the same version as it should be (-12) I don't think it works. I'm afraid you need an exploit game for it. :/
the exploits involving Launcher.dat (GW stuff) should work fine on this browser version. if not, well there are a few options.

Dava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you are using https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Decrypt9-(Browser) right?
the 2nd/3rd/4th links should work fine for you.

only the 3rd works for me, but why?

I dont know. i have bought it from ebay. This 3ds had a Parental pin, but i have "cracked" it with a Parental tool.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
only the 3rd works for me, but why?

I dont know. i have bought it from ebay. This 3ds had a Parental pin, but i have "cracked" it with a Parental tool.
Aka SALT's mkey generator?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

mikeyisdead

Mikki is Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully it is
once i have it
what can i do with it?
i have homebrew on o3ds 11.1.0-34u
using steeldrive
so what else i can do with o2ds? if it on that fw or lower

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully it is
once i have it
what can i do with it?
i have homebrew on o3ds 11.1.0-34u
using steeldrive
so what else i can do with o2ds? if it on that fw or lower
You can setup a9lh by following this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/ and use that to downgrade your o3ds if you want through the dsiware downgrade method. You may need a flashcard or another entrypoint in order to do this though.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Then you can just do the first part. You will still likely need to find another entrypoint for the fw that the 2ds comes with as there is probably not a browser installed.
Huh, i'm sure it comes with a browser. The lowest firmware for the 2DS is 6.0.0 iirc

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i don't want to downgrade my o3ds
im looking into for nintendo 2ds

Then you can just do the first part. You will still likely need to find another entrypoint for the fw that the 2ds comes with as there is probably not a browser installed.

Huh, i'm sure it comes with a browser. The lowest firmware for the 2DS is 6.0.0 iirc

Yes, it comes with a browser. Regardless of the FW it comes with, just make sure you block the Ninty servers with Tubehax DNS on initial Setup to block the browser update NAG and then you can do the A9LH guide without the need of a CART entrypoint.
Block the browser version check
  • Set your primary DNS to 104.236.072.203 before launching the browser so as not to trigger the browser version check.
  • If on this browser version, you ever receive a message to update your browser, it is because your browser has detected it is not running the latest version.
  • Once this message appears for the first time, it is impossible to get rid of it so you must use a non-browser entrypoint.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it comes with a browser. Regardless of the FW it comes with, just make sure you block the Ninty servers with Tubehax DNS on initial Setup to block the browser update NAG and then you can do the A9LH guide without the need of a CART entrypoint.
note the update nag only applies if it's on 9.9.0-26 or higher. anything lower doesn't require it.
10.6.0-31 and lower can have the browser nag bypassed.

Reactions: ih8ih8sn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay