• Views 4,467,050
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I went through the guide to set up a9lh. I set up rxtools in January or so. Right at the end, after restoring my emunand to sysnand (I believe at this point I did notice the emunand home menu to be showing up), and formatting the SD and pasting everything back in, the home menu is not what it should be. It should be my emunand from earlier today, but its ended up as my sysnand from January, which I thought I lost because I had a similar explainable rollback the first time around. Is there any way to remedy this? All the information still seems to be there of course because the SD card is just as full as it was.

X_Ryuuzaki_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys! Can i play Ironfall, Super Smash Bros(downloaded FreeShop), Mario Kart 7(downloaded FreeShop) Multiplayer online? I using Rxtools!

D

Deleted User

I'm trying to install A9LH, but when I make it to the One Click Setuppart, it makes it to 0004009B00014002 and...well,"Checking title 0004009B00014002...TMD not found or corrupt" and then "validation shit failed" I've tried this 2 times now, and I hate it.

santiifm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hello im thinking of buying an used o3ds from a friend that doesnt uses it and i was thinking about cfwing it but its firmware is 1.1.0-0U what are my options? can i do that? should i buy it?

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
hello im thinking of buying an used o3ds from a friend that doesnt uses it and i was thinking about cfwing it but its firmware is 1.1.0-0U what are my options? can i do that? should i buy it?
If you want CFW, you'll need extras like some game to update to 9.0 or any version up to 10.7 and some way to run homebrew
(cubic ninja, sky3ds+cubic ninja rom, ocarina of time + powersaves, ocarina of time + an already hacked 3ds, freaky forms are some options)

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently using Plailect's guide on getting the OTP, I'm on Section II Part 15.

I've had a similar problem doing this a while ago, which I screwed around with bricked my N3DS, I've done the steps correctly(to my knowledge anyway).

I have the "Validation Stage 1: FAILED" and "Validation Stage 2: FAILED" error.

Any ideas?

Bump

lzyslckr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a problem. I was able to install a9lh but was not able to transfer nnid. My emunand didn't have the HS.app to inject FBI so I made a fresh emunand. I did make a backup of the emunand with my nnid. So now that I have a9lh installed can I transfer my nnid to my sysnand somehow?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a problem. I was able to install a9lh but was not able to transfer nnid. My emunand didn't have the HS.app to inject FBI so I made a fresh emunand. I did make a backup of the emunand with my nnid. So now that I have a9lh installed can I transfer my nnid to my sysnand somehow?
You should be able to use Hourglass9 to safely restore the emuNAND with your NNID. As for the missing HS.app, doing a system update should force it to download it onto it, you'd then just use Hourglass9 to dump HS.app and inject it with FBI as well.

RiiGGS23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have successfully completed Plailect's A9HL+CFW guide! However I would like to know if it is possible to do a system transfer from my old 2ds or at the least how I can unlink my NNID from my 2ds so that I can use it on my A9HL New3DS.

lzyslckr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use Hourglass9 to safely restore the emuNAND with your NNID. As for the missing HS.app, doing a system update should force it to download it onto it, you'd then just use Hourglass9 to dump HS.app and inject it with FBI as well.
Ok. That worked. But I seem to a black title in there. I can't load a FBI to get rid of it in Luma but I can in GW. I see the instruction Manual(0004003000009202) and another one (0004003000009002).

I also can't seem to delete it from software management. It shows up as a ? wtih 0 blocks. When I try it gives me an error screen

Last edited by lzyslckr,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I followed the awesome Plailect guide till the end and now I only have a Emu SysNAND 11.0 on my n3DS. I tried to boot gateway mode from HBL but I only got a black screen. Is there a way to go to gateway mode? I only want to do it to backup my cartridge games and get the private reader (uncart can't do it)

i-ongei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a total noob question. My current firmware version is 10.7.0-32E. I just want to load downloaded ROMS for the 3DS. If possible, DS, and other GBA roms too. I don't really care for other features (cheats, custom boot etc.). I just want to be able to freely install games. What are my opyions? What's the most efficient way for me to do this? Do I need to buy external hardware?(flashcarts etc.) Please just point me in the right direction
Thanks

Last edited by i-ongei,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a total noob question. My current firmware version is 10.7.0-32E. I just want to load downloaded ROMS for the 3DS. If possible, DS, and other GBA roms too. I don't really care for other features (cheats, custom boot etc.). I just want to be able to freely install games. What are my opyions? What's the most efficient way for me to do this? Do I need to buy external hardware?(flashcarts etc.) Please just point me in the right direction
Thanks
Please do not buy anything. Just follow this guide:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

BTW, if you have a big sdcard you can stop in part3, don't need do part 4 and 5.

Last edited by raphamotta,

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks

follow the tutorial link given by raphamotta above.
If during browserhax you have problem entering HBL, it is better to buy flashcard.
I did follow tha tutorial also.
goodluck.

i-ongei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks.
It says that I need a compatible game if I'm on 10.6 or 10.7.
So do I purchase Ocarina of Time or anyone of those mentioned? Which is the best option?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.