• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already own a Sky3DS so that won't be a problem. Sorry for this stupid question but do I need PowerSaves if I'm using Cubic Ninja?

No problem! It's better to be save than sorry :)

You don't need power saves for cubic ninja. The cubic ninja exploit (ninjahax for short) uses the in game camera to enter the homebrew launcher if I recall correctly, so no save files!

Andrew Jacobson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! It's better to be save than sorry :)

You don't need power saves for cubic ninja. The cubic ninja exploit (ninjahax for short) uses the in game camera to enter the homebrew launcher if I recall correctly, so no save files!

That's awesome thank you very much. Looks like I'll have to load CubicNinja up on my Sky3DS.

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's awesome thank you very much. Looks like I'll have to load CubicNinja up on my Sky3DS.

Be sure to follow Plialects guide step by step. That way you'll set up the most future proof CFW. AuReiRand has a lot of features and besides that A9LH will help you restore from a hard brick without a hard mod :D

PrestoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pardon my question, as I'm sure it's been asked before. I tried searching for answers, but I'm still not certain.

I have an o3DS that's booting up with CFW after successfully following Plailect's guide. I want to know if it's possible to perform a System Transfer to a non-modded o3DS. Do I just go through the procedure by following the standard System Transfer steps? I understand the source o3DS is wiped during this process, and I'm okay with that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pardon my question, as I'm sure it's been asked before. I tried searching for answers, but I'm still not certain.

I have an o3DS that's booting up with CFW after successfully following Plailect's guide. I want to know if it's possible to perform a System Transfer to a non-modded o3DS. Do I just go through the procedure by following the standard System Transfer steps? I understand the source o3DS is wiped during this process, and I'm okay with that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I think you need to set up A9LH on the second device too, then backup your current updated sysnand and inject it into the sysnand of the new device.
Don't pin me on that, it's just my guess.

Using this tutorial https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/
I followed it for one of my sd cards and everything went well but I want to do the same on a different sd. Should I just follow this tutorial again or should I skip some steps like when setting up emunand with my sysnand and the like?

Depends what you want. If you just want to keep the Emunand you just made, then you need to find the guide to transfer your Emunand to another sd card. I can't link it right now as I am on mobile but just searching will find it for you.
If you want to create a new Emunand you need to do everything from the beginning, although I don't know why you'd want to do that apart from having a different device and setting up Emunand for that.

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you need to set up A9LH on the second device too, then backup your current updated sysnand and inject it into the sysnand of the new device.
Don't pin me on that, it's just my guess.

Depends what you want. If you just want to keep the Emunand you just made, then you need to find the guide to transfer your Emunand to another sd card. I can't link it right now as I am on mobile but just searching will find it for you.
If you want to create a new Emunand you need to do everything from the beginning, although I don't know why you'd want to do that apart from having a different device and setting up Emunand for that.

What if the SD cards are varying in size? Finishing the guide ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-transfer-emunand-to-another-sd-card-working-on-new3ds.383684/ ) I still only have 1.52 gigs free which is what was left on the old SD

EDIT: So attempting again after I fixed the mistake of how to use the programs it "works" but sets the sd back to an "unformatted" state

Last edited by samsbrotherinlaw,

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All your questions are answered in the guide.

I doubt there'll be any problems. Keep a backup of your sd card just in case, but just delete the files for Reinand and replace them with the files for Aureinand.

Alright, I probably should have read it over first before asking the question. :rofl:
I'll keep that in mind next time! :P

Reactions: Just Passing By

YellowBirds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to hack my 3DS, but I need to know if it is definitive first, if i will be able to update it and get it back to normal again. I just want to play a couple of games that are not available for me and then update it and get it back to normal again. Can i do that? How?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to hack my 3DS, but I need to know if it is definitive first, if i will be able to update it and get it back to normal again. I just want to play a couple of games that are not available for me and then update it and get it back to normal again. Can i do that? How?
So you want to downgrade, play a few games, then remove the exploit later? That's easy. Downgrade to 9.2, play your little games, then update to 10.7. There! Like nothing happened.

Reactions: YellowBirds

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ran into problems with copying the original SD, remembered I still had the nand backups from the first time setting up a CFW. Would it be safe to copy those onto the new SD and continue completing emunand setup?

AKA-Link77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends want to know if it's possible for Nintendo to know that you have a game that you didn't originally download...
Like if you download and install a legit CIA game, will Nintendo ever find out? Or will it be un-noticable because it's like the game came with the console preinstalled?

Stash23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What tool is available to export a .CIA save to a retail cart? Looking to migrate .CIA game saves to my legit carts in the future once I complete them.

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quick question. What is the best save data manager to use? I intend to backup my save data before doing the whole A9LH and AuReiNAND mess.

EDIT: I was going to use svdt but I heard it runs into problems with games with the 9.6+ encryption.

Last edited by Real_Redwolf,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. What is the best save data manager to use? I intend to backup my save data before doing the whole A9LH and AuReiNAND mess.

EDIT: I was going to use svdt but I heard it runs into problems with games with the 9.6+ encryption.
You already have an emunand? If so jk's save manager is great

Reactions: Real_Redwolf

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
What do I need to do to get a n3DS 9.9-26U to work with a Gateway? I have a OOT cart.
Do I need to downgrade to 9.2? How would I go about doing that (keep in mind n3DS!)

I am unable to do Browserexploit- so what should I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3