• Views 4,450,642
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

Aman310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i am planning to hack my new 3ds xl running 11.2.0-35E by using old 3ds running 3.0.0-0E. i will update my old 3ds to 4.1.0E by using new super mario bros 2. and then i am planning to install decrypt9 on it. but i dont know which flashcart should i buy? need advise

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Neither Sky3DS+ or Gateway is superior to A9LH. A9LH is superior to the both of them combined. Games installed as CIAs act as real games. Nobody will tell you to get a Sky3DS(+) or a Gateway if you can install A9LH. There's literally no point. Ask everybody else, they will tell you to do A9LH and dump the Sky3DS.
Cool so its like good ol wii days, well even better. Didnt know a9LH could start up the games at all, thanks now I might return the cart. :)

Just to be clear, after a9lh I can safely system update so I can patch my games since it's the only way right?

Also

Got 2 old 3ds with 2.2 (must be some old stock models) aswell, maybe I should "unlock" them too?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool so its like good ol wii days, well even better. Didnt know a9LH could start up the games at all, thanks now I might return the cart. :)

Just to be clear, after a9lh I can safely system update so I can patch my games since it's the only way right?

Also

Got 2 old 3ds with 2.2 (must be some old stock models) aswell, maybe I should "unlock" them too?
Yes you should hack them as well. And yes it is safe to update the system with a9lh.

dal007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All thanks in advance

im running sys11.0.0-33u i have followed the plailect guide can i upgrade to 11.2.0-35 or not as i go into nintendo shop and it asks me to update ?

Thanks in advance

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All thanks in advance

im running sys11.0.0-33u i have followed the plailect guide can i upgrade to 11.2.0-35 or not as i go into nintendo shop and it asks me to update ?

Thanks in advance
Plailect's guide says it's safe to update. When it says it's safe and to not ask about, then it's safe and don't ask about it.

assur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody help me?

My girlfriend gave me a n3ds xl for christmas (I know it's early xD) and I want to follow the Plailect's guide as I did with my o3ds.
Unfortunately the n3ds came with sys ver 11.0.

I'm still doing the prep work to do the NFIRM downgrade. So in the source 3ds (my o3ds) I have to install Steel Diver and buy Jagged Alliance or other from the list (https://3ds.guide/dsiware-list)
The problem is that I can't download Steel Diver (I still haven't tried to buy Jagged Alliance)... It's giving the erro 007-6106 :/

How can I do this?
It's because of the cfw? the sys ver on my o3ds is 11.2.
When I bought the o3ds in 2013 I downloaded the Steel Diver (to tried out).It's because of this that now I can't download it again?

Thanks for the help :)

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did a system transfer from O3DS to N3DS and was never prompted to transfer Zelda: Four Swords. Can I still use Sudoku on the target?

jake6a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I know I might be a slowpoke on this, but is it now totally safe to play Pokemon Sun & Moon online? When downloading from the freeShop? No bans or anything right?

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just did a system transfer from O3DS to N3DS and was never prompted to transfer Zelda: Four Swords. Can I still use Sudoku on the target?
It doesn't prompt for explizit titles, just if you want to move DSiWare Titles or not.

Might be wrong, but restoring the NAND Backup from the source, copy the game to SD again and to system on target should solve the problem, as both systems should use the same encryptionskeys

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys, I know I might be a slowpoke on this, but is it now totally safe to play Pokemon Sun & Moon online? When downloading from the freeShop? No bans or anything right?

Haven't heard anything about bans with the freeShop version lately. But you might want to double check this.

Steve Antony Williams

Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody help me?

My girlfriend gave me a n3ds xl for christmas (I know it's early xD) and I want to follow the Plailect's guide as I did with my o3ds.
Unfortunately the n3ds came with sys ver 11.0.

I'm still doing the prep work to do the NFIRM downgrade. So in the source 3ds (my o3ds) I have to install Steel Diver and buy Jagged Alliance or other from the list (https://3ds.guide/dsiware-list)
The problem is that I can't download Steel Diver (I still haven't tried to buy Jagged Alliance)... It's giving the erro 007-6106 :/

How can I do this?
It's because of the cfw? the sys ver on my o3ds is 11.2.
When I bought the o3ds in 2013 I downloaded the Steel Diver (to tried out).It's because of this that now I can't download it again?

Thanks for the help :)

I'm further behind than that, brand new NEW 3DS XL, never been hacked (9.5 or something like that) and I don't even know where to start, the guides are no help, they tell you how to install whatever but not get the system into a position to install in the first place, very annoying.

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't prompt for explizit titles, just if you want to move DSiWare Titles or not.

Might be wrong, but restoring the NAND Backup from the source, copy the game to SD again and to system on target should solve the problem, as both systems should use the same encryptionskeys.

Clearly, but I did not get prompted to move any titles. I'm not sure what you are suggesting in the second part, but I copied the SD contents from the source 3DS to the target 3DS. 3 other purchased GBA titles and OoT show up after the transfer, just not this.

EDIT: The game is still on the O3DS (source) after initial setup and restoring NAND backup.

EDIT 2: Still couldn't move it.

Last edited by fireguy85,

assur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed my error. I just needed to delete the ticket.

I'm further behind than that, brand new NEW 3DS XL, never been hacked (9.5 or something like that) and I don't even know where to start, the guides are no help, they tell you how to install whatever but not get the system into a position to install in the first place, very annoying.

You just need to follow the guide. If you 9.5 you either go
You'll need physical copy of some games.​
If you can access the browser without asking you to update (don't upgrade btw xD)
you can just go with this method. I've done this for my o3ds and it went well. It takes some time, but it's not hard.​

Steve Antony Williams

Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed my error. I just needed to delete the ticket.

You just need to follow the guide. If you 9.5 you either go
You'll need physical copy of some games.​
If you can access the browser without asking you to update (don't upgrade btw xD)
you can just go with this method. I've done this for my o3ds and it went well. It takes some time, but it's not hard.​

If I use Arm9 thingy can I run CIAs and Retroarch? Which is what I want it for basically. As for updating it's so "new" I haven't even enabled internet on it (to be on safe side), only bought it yesterday.

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
P

PaiiNSteven

So, odd question: Why am I unable to install the menuselector from an old sdk? I read in the luma releases that they "Added support for zerokey-encrypted NCCHs to NAND and SD card. This makes it possible to use some old, Gateway-era CIAs." So I toggle UNITINFO and try to install it and nothing. I know it has no use because of Config but whatever.

assur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I use Arm9 thingy can I run CIAs and Retroarch? Which is what I want it for basically. As for updating it's so "new" I haven't even enabled internet on it (to be on safe side), only bought it yesterday.

Yeah. If you follow the guide at the end FBI will be installed on the 3ds. And you'll use FBI to install CIA's

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I got all excited, but I get "data could not be copied" whether I use the O3DS SD card or swap the Nintendo 3DS folder. I can clearly see it on the SD card in data management, but cannot move it-how frustrating..

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I feel like this is only transferring the hacked save file, not the game. The game didn't transfer via system transfer, therefore I can't import this save file. I'm trying to see if Nintendo will help me out here.

Last edited by fireguy85,

fireguy85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way of doing this if I didn't have a nnid linked to the source system? I also performed a system transfer and fieldrunners didn't appear on my target n3ds...

It's steps 5-8 on that link. Not working for me though. The hax works just fine on the source, but I can't move it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...