• Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No? What is it?
Go to the first post on the JKSM thread, scroll to the bottom of that post. Attached is a file called MHGSV.zip. Download that, extract it, and merge the 3ds folder in that file with the 3ds folder in your SD card. Access it through the Homebrew Launcher, extract your save.

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I opened it and I exported my saves. I then went into JK's Save Manager and it froze again. So what am I doing wrong here? I don't get it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I opened it and I exported my saves. I then went into JK's Save Manager and it froze again. So what am I doing wrong here? I don't get it.
You open your save up in the editor and esit to your heart's content. Do not use JKSM to import your saves. Use the thing you just downloaded. :/ JKSM doesn't like MHG.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Newbie question. I managed to dump my 2.1 console's OTP then upgraded to 9.2 and did the A9LH install which booted me up to the firmware "sys 9.2.0.20" but when I used this page:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)

and followed the image at the bottom to tidy up my SD card, now it just boots to a blank screen. The only way I can make it work is to turn it on, then push the SD card out which then takes me to the main menu but I have no idea what to do to bring it back to booting to CFW.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I got it working and I modified my values, however my save is now freezing. Lmao.
You messed with something you shouldn't have. That's on your fault and not the MHGSV or the editor.

Newbie question. I managed to dump my 2.1 console's OTP then upgraded to 9.2 and did the A9LH install which booted me up to the firmware "sys 9.2.0.20" but when I used this page:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)

and followed the image at the bottom to tidy up my SD card, now it just boots to a blank screen. The only way I can make it work is to turn it on, then push the SD card out which then takes me to the main menu but I have no idea what to do to bring it back to booting to CFW.

Do you have the arm9loaderhax.bin file on the root of your SD card?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You messed with something you shouldn't have. That's on your fault and not the MHGSV or the editor.

Do you have the arm9loaderhax.bin file on the root of your SD card?
Yeah, I got the arm9loaderhax.bin file from the Luma3dsv5.5 zip file in the root of the sd card.

Wahad987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I decided to downgrade my N3DS XL console finally. But I've never done anything similar so I need a bit of help with it.

Can someone tell me or forward me to the right place from where should I start? My FW is 10.7.32E.

Other question, I wanted to know, is it better to downgrade from 10.7 or should I update to 11 and downgrade then?

Third question. How safe is downgrade now? I know that when ti was 10.5 FW, many people bricked their N3DS consoles...

Thanks!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to downgrade my N3DS XL console finally. But I've never done anything similar so I need a bit of help with it.

Can someone tell me or forward me to the right place from where should I start? My FW is 10.7.32E.

Other question, I wanted to know, is it better to downgrade from 10.7 or should I update to 11 and downgrade then?

Third question. How safe is downgrade now? I know that when ti was 10.5 FW, many people bricked their N3DS consoles...

Thanks!
DO NOT UPDATE TO 11.0 OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. Follow this guide to set up custom firmware after downgrading to 9.2. This guide will walk you through the steps.

Nope, still booting to black screen.

Uhh...I don't know... Sorry. ^^'

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Wahad987

Vithimiris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ran into a new problem. I got the save editor working, I know how to use it. But now my Homebrew Launcher won't work when I hold down L. My theme is set to Black. So I don't get why it doesn't open?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DO NOT UPDATE TO 11.0 OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. Follow this guide to set up custom firmware after downgrading to 9.2. This guide will walk you through the steps.

Uhh...I don't know... Sorry. ^^'
HAHA, SUCCESS. I just formatted the 3DS. So now that I got that scare out of the way, is it okay to start updating the 3DS and installing CIAs?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA, SUCCESS. I just formatted the 3DS. So now that I got that scare out of the way, is it okay to start updating the 3DS and installing CIAs?
Yes, because a9lh survives system format. Remember to have the arm9loaderhax.bin file and try your luma payloads to make that they work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P