ROM Hack 3DS infinite loading screen

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you aren't telling anything.. give details so someone can help, what are you doing? what did you do? did you follow a tutorial? details..

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This generally means a cia wasn't built properly, specifically incorrect encryption. Or your firmware isn't high enough to run the game.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I have this problem with original Photos with Animal Crossing even if I have 10.5 emuNAND (linked) in my old3DS. I used once this app in the past, but today it shows infinite loading screen and I don't know why

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem with original Photos with Animal Crossing even if I have 10.5 emuNAND (linked) in my old3DS. I used once this app in the past, but today it shows infinite loading screen and I don't know why
do you have NTR running in background? I'm asking as when I load up NTR I then load a game and play. When I go back to 3ds menu if I pick another game while NTR is still running i am garenteed to get 3DS loop screen and have to restart console

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You might have downloaded a non-region free CIA, like the legit EUR CIAs. Happened to me on Tomodachi Life EU on US system and Terraria EU.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Most of the times the infinite loading screen means 2 things: uses 9.6 encryption, or as the others said above, it's out of region.

If the app/game you want to install is not released in your region, coverting the .3ds to .cia makes it region free, iirc.
Otherwise, if it uses 9.6 encryption, you'll need to cryptofix the .cia. You can search for "cia cryptofix", and it should explain how to do it.

Last edited by Sono,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
It's a game that I've downloaded from eShop, so it's legit and of my region. It worked in GW emuNAND > 9.6 some months ago.
Yesterday I've tried to use this software but happened this problem
It doesn't work in 9.2 sysNAND because requires an highest version, but it doesn't works also in 10.5 emuNAND (when before it worked).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4