Not open for further replies.

AudibleAdvent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anybody given this a try? I'm just in the middle of downloading it and will let you guys know once I've completed all the steps in the instruction. It seems pretty straightforward!

Source:
3dsVita.com

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks so fake. YouTube video with a person playing a game, and that's it? Seriously? I'm gonna laugh so hard if this was somehow real.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Erm... yea. Posted on 18 Dec 2011. And "updated" in Feb 2013. Why the hell would he create a fake video with links to a fake "hack" if he never had a working one in 2011 other than to cheat gullible people? And why the hell will anyone think that he will be honest NOW? :unsure:

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No offense but: gullible newcomers

Many views =/= real.

In fact it's best not to believe in YouTube sources at all, unless by an official account.
Even so, an official person will definitely update on other social platforms besides YouTube.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's funny because the source site comments that this hack is a result of a modified Wii streaming hack and the hack also seems to have been used in their Vita CFW too.

Obvs Legit...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's fake as fake.
It requires you to take a survey, it is a dead giveaway right there. Plus it requires you to go through another survey to get the password.
"Updating" and views don't prove anything when it comes down hacks, everyone is looking for a 3DS hack(s) so of course every video on youtube about them would have tons of views, throw in some "updates", lock the comments, make a few fake accounts for some "conversations" in the comments to make it look more real, and you are set.
Please learn to read the stickies
http://gbatemp.net/threads/found-something-on-youtube-read-this-before-posting.332473/

Reactions: pelago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)