• Start date
  • Views 4,464
  • Replies 22

Slashcash

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
C++ doesn't over complicate things, I would say it's the other way around. In C++, there is a lot of things happening under the hood, which makes it easier and faster to write code. In C, what you write is what you get.

Here is Linus Torvald's rant on C++: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/57643/focus=57918 (Strong Language Warning). I don't agree with all he says, I personally like C++ and am using it in my latest project, but he does make some good points.

Well that is really a rant. He is Linus Torvalds and i'm just a nerd sitting in my room playing Pokemon but that seems wrong on so many level i really don't know where to start.

(Although i have to agree about the unnecessary complications that things like Boost add sometimes. Everytime i go to stackoverflow to clear some doubts about little details there is someone who suggests to use some unnecessary Boost function)

MasterFeizz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is really a rant. He is Linus Torvalds and i'm just a nerd sitting in my room playing Pokemon but that seems wrong on so many level i really don't know where to start.

(Although i have to agree about the unnecessary complications that things like Boost add sometimes. Everytime i go to stackoverflow to clear some doubts about little details there is someone who suggests to use some unnecessary Boost function)
Ohh man I hate boost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.