spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
V 1.1.3.0 is Online, Please update
Added: Show all the drives found and Magic serial (settings window)

@ reece71079 & alexenochs Please use "Fix drive" to get your Magic serial then edit Data\3DLG.ini (Drive magic Serial=_READER)
Download Fix drive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/65xipzic8csfz59/Fix drives.exe

e.g.
My drives: (text created with Fix drive)
USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_GENERIC&PROD_USB_SD_READER&REV_1.00\058F312D81B&0|USB|

My Drive magic Serial=_READER

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I know I've asked for alot you have integrated pretty much everything posted but would it be possible To make a search button that searches your computer for the .3ds file extension? Also haven't gotten to test your latest I'm not at home ATM lol

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
V 1.1.3.0 is Online, Please update
Added: Show all the drives found and Magic serial (settings window)

@ reece71079 & alexenochs Please use "Fix drive" to get your Magic serial then edit Data\3DLG.ini (Drive magic Serial=_READER)
Download Fix drive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/65xipzic8csfz59/Fix drives.exe

e.g.
My drives: (text created with Fix drive)
USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_GENERIC&PROD_USB_SD_READER&REV_1.00\058F312D81B&0|USB|

My Drive magic Serial=_READER

Sorted it, the only problem now is m8 if you run the Program in Run as Admin mode it will not work properly! Also could you run the program without having to wait for it to load up, just make it so you can use asap not having to wait at all for loading time.

Another problem m8 its not burning the rom properly to my SD card, the slot on 3DS home page is just coming up blank every time I have tried several times and none show up. Nothing showing up I tried first time the normal way with SD Formatter & Win32 Disk Manager and worked first time no problem. There must be a bug unless I'm doing something wrong my end. I'm running Windows 8.1 with 8GB San-Disc Micro SD card and USB 2.0 Reader that came with the DSONEi package. Wont work with Kingston reader either.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i also just experienced this glitch i restarted this app and i think i narrowed something down here ..when you try to add a game thats been ripped of its dummy files and update files...the glitch occurs whether its a drag and drop and the game is in a multiple selection of what uve hilighted or if its the game in general..to verify this i added a game thats been unmodified it appeared but when i tried to add a game thats been stripped of those things my list disapeared! including the game i first added other than that it has renamed games sucessfully i havent written anything to my card yet but its still a great application!

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
i think i also just experienced this glitch i restarted this app and i think i narrowed something down here ..when you try to add a game thats been ripped of its dummy files and update files...the glitch occurs whether its a drag and drop and the game is in a multiple selection of what uve hilighted or if its the game in general..to verify this i added a game thats been unmodified it appeared but when i tried to add a game thats been stripped of those things my list disapeared! including the game i first added other than that it has renamed games sucessfully i havent written anything to my card yet but its still a great application!

Does the rom show up OK on your 3DS home screen cause mine burns fine says ready below but does not work I have tried several times burning but no joy, the small picture of the game does not display in the box and will not load. It works flawless the regular way round with SD Formatter & Win32 Disc Manager but not using the program. Shame I want this to work rite for the programmer cause it will be a great app and he deserves a big pat on the back for major effort put in especially when multirom finally drops our way and it will be used by many users, it will be so handy when the time comes.

@spayrosam. Just a point for you buddy I hope you are not using the Roadkill app as part of the disc manager contents within the program cause it does not work, the only app that will work is the Win 32 disc manager app, you need to integrate that instead!

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Can I set a ROM directory and have it scan recursively? Also, covers aren;t appearing for my game.

Cheers and nice work

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the rom show up OK on your 3DS home screen cause mine burns fine says ready below but does not work I have tried several times burning but no joy, the small picture of the game does not display in the box and will not load. It works flawless the regular way round with SD Formatter & Win32 Disc Manager but not using the program. Shame I want this to work rite for the programmer cause it will be a great app and he deserves a big pat on the back for major effort put in especially when multirom finally drops our way and it will be used by many users, it will be so handy when the time comes.

@spayrosam. Just a point for you buddy I hope you are not using the Roadkill app as part of the disc manager contents within the program cause it does not work, the only app that will work is the Win 32 disc manager app, you need to integrate that instead!
I don't think this works with anything but the mt card this does not write the image to the disk like windows 32 disc image writer does unless I missed something this formats your SD card to fat 32 with the correct cluster size and is used to copy over a bunch of ROMs at once which means its only usable by mt card as it supports fat 32 other do not at this point in time which is why I haven't used the writing process as I don't own an mt card please correct me if I'm wrong

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think this works with anything but the mt card this does not write the image to the disk like windows 32 disc image writer does unless I missed something this formats your SD card to fat 32 with the correct cluster size and is used to copy over a bunch of ROMs at once which means its only usable by mt card as it supports fat 32 other do not at this point in time which is why I haven't used the writing process as I don't own an mt card please correct me if I'm wrong

I thought it was supposed to work with Gateway as well as MT-Card and it is supposed to write imgs to Micro-SD card and I presume formatting them too. Also not just for Multirom stuff but for singles as well, I think?. We will have to wait till he gets back to confirm these points but it does not work writing imgs to media I have tried several times now but no joy over here.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
next version ;b

Please update your pics (3ds library menu => update pics)

I was thinking m8 its a real pain to use SD-Formatter and then use Win32 Disc Manager that seems to hang for a few minutes. Can you not develop/make just a rom manager program that you can format your Micro-SD Card and then burn your roms to your card much quicker than usual with good buffer rates and also would be handy being able to burn multiroms when it becomes available on gateway. Now that would be a really good idea as well as the project your doing now! It was just a thought.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I was thinking m8 its a real pain to use SD-Formatter and then use Win32 Disc Manager that seems to hang for a few minutes. Can you not develop/make just a rom manager program that you can format your Micro-SD Card and then burn your roms to your card much quicker than usual with good buffer rates and also would be handy being able to burn multiroms when it becomes available on gateway. Now that would be a really good idea as well as the project your doing now! It was just a thought.
if your having the hanging win32diskimager problem, you can set ".3ds" files to open automatically with win32diskimager, then it works a lot faster

also the MT card multirom feature would probably work fine with gateway multirom mode if/when its finally released, its just fat32 drop and drag

Reactions: reece71079

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
if your having the hanging win32diskimager problem, you can set ".3ds" files to open automatically with win32diskimager, then it works a lot faster

also the MT card multirom feature would probably work fine with gateway multirom mode if/when its finally released, its just fat32 drop and drag

Thanks thats better I just click on the rom and it goes asap there I should of thought about that myself! Good tip bud I like that a lot :)

Reactions: gamesquest1

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
spayrosam

Some issues I've found.

Hm, there seems to be an issue dragging and dropping my rom folder.

When I do so there are no changes at all.

Given this folder hierarchy....

3DS Roms (contains some roms as well)
-> Japan Games (some roms)
-> SDK5 Games (some roms)

When I drag <3DS Games> to the rom manager, it doesn't detect anything. When I drag <Japan Games> or <SDK5 Games> nothing. When I drag all the roms in <3DS Roms> + <Japan Games>, it only detects the roms in <3DS roms>. So it seems right now your rom manager can only detect selected drag and dropped roms.

Also, upon restarting the software, my added roms disappear and need to be re-added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.