Hacking 3Ds games and home brew gone from home menu but still show up in data management.

Mcprosehp2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to install legend of Zelda oracle of seasons or ages I can’t remember. I was using custom installer to speed up the process for the future as I just nodded my 3Ds. I was setting up custom installer on Linux which is more complicated and I’m pretty confident I screwed it up and got an error when trying to install the game. I think I installed it “successfully” then I checked it wasn’t there on my Home Screen then I tried to install it again and got the error. I did check my titles and did see a title with ??? And it’s by Nintendo but I don’t think it’s the game. And a title with no name and a black icon. In my activity log I checked and there were some titles that were white boxes but that could be homebrew maybe? I’m not sure where to go from here to recover my home menu?

Edit: managed to get everything back on my Home Screen all I had to do was just move my files off my card and reformat it. If anyone who reads this in future try that if other things haven’t worked.

Last edited by Mcprosehp2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone