KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
RyanRDLPS said:
I hate to burst every ones bubble... I want a 3DS accessible flash card as well before it streets here in the US...

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4092/notreal3dsflash.jpg

It just doesn't appear that the cartridge was inserted. It seems that it just looked that way to fool the viewer.

Thoughts from everyone else?

Well, if the cart wasn't inserted, then what kind of cart WAS in the 3DS to make it boot to the main screen and load a game etc?
unsure.gif
I doubt, but it could just be a really good video edit, but then why leave the cart out?

RyanRDLPS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife thinks it's the table as well. I just thought I'd point it out and see what the community thinks.
Personally I think it would be a mistake for a major scene to falsify something like this. Unless they are extremely close to their own solution and just want to nab the "FIRST"
spot for credibility, and popularity as THE flash card.

donaldgx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RyanRDLPS said:
I hate to burst every ones bubble... I want a 3DS accessible flash card as well before it streets here in the US...

It just doesn't appear that the cartridge was inserted. It seems that it just looked that way to fool the viewer.

did you even see the color of the cartridge? now watch that image and tell me it is the cart
rolleyes.gif

mrp73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I was able to pause it at just the right spot. I'm convinced it's actually a small tear in the paper. That's it. That's all. (In my opinion)

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Brian117 said:
RyanRDLPS said:

Well, if the cart wasn't inserted, then what kind of cart WAS in the 3DS to make it boot to the main screen and load a game etc?
unsure.gif
I doubt, but it could just be a really good video edit, but then why leave the cart out?

that photo is horse shit. First, the cart is black and LONG the part is short. second, look at the paper, it is separated at the line showing the table top. Third, the supposed ejected cart is not even the edge of the system. there is no way it would eject on a angle.

plus acekard 2i confirmed it has their card working

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ I was just saying a possibility, I knew it wasn't fake.

mrp73 said:
Actually I was able to pause it at just the right spot. I'm convinced it's actually a small tear in the paper. That's it. That's all. (In my opinion)
Agree, although I ready doubt this to be fake beforehand...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
"Let me just clear things up. This is not a 3DS flashcart. It is the R4 used on Dsi. It is not possible to play 3DS games from it. You can't use your current DS flashcart (no matter what brand) on it. The R4 team has managed to hack the 3DS in order to make it run. Nintendo has made a "whitelist," built into the 3DS. It's a lit that contains the names of all games that can be played on the 3DS. These guys have modified this list, making it possible to run their flashcart. There, you can not do this unless you hack the system yourself. Expect Nintendo to release a firmware update to block the R4 cards once again"

They supposedly said that and it makes the video more believable. Plus pops the bubbles of a lot by saying it's not just a firmware update.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sightlight said:
if this is true i will get a 3DS at lunch date.

Your gonna wait in line during lunch with your date to buy the 3DS? jkjk

Anyway this is big news and good luck you all you flashcart makers 3DS Mode Flashcarts FTFW

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Ramonra said:
Etalon said:
What ? Ramonra ?
blink.gif

According to this, it's that way.

Thay may be speaking shit. Though I doubt so.

That's crap for sure. Team Acekard already confirmed that thry got their card working.

I don't think that this will work for long. But right now, this is obviously going to work just like DSi.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just to clear things up.

1. This is NOT a 3DS hack, it is a DSi Flashcart running an updated bootloader to work on the 3DS in DS Mode.
2. This is REAL. There is no way to make a video edit THAT damn perfect and also, the cart is BLACK. 3DS carts are WHITE.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raiderscrusade said:
mezut360 said:
i lolled at the hand in the video which poped up out of no where XD

Visible at approx. 0:00:07.

I call edited.. unless his hand gets there very fast.
I would say the video is sped up a bit... possibly a bad conversion that messed with the frame rate?

But the 'cart' that people say is 'lying on the table' looks more like the table itself as part of the paper was moved as you can see the line the two papers made is no longer straight.
Also, given that Team AceKard has apparently said they too have gotten the AceKard2i to work on the 3DS in DS mode, I have to believe it.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Etalon said:
Ramonra said:
Etalon said:
What ? Ramonra ?
blink.gif

According to this, it's that way.

Thay may be speaking shit. Though I doubt so.

That's crap for sure. Team Acekard already confirmed that thry got their card working.

I don't think that this will work for long. But right now, this is obviously going to work just like DSi.

Team Acekard is Team Acekard.

They could have worked around it differently.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
twiztidsinz said:
mercluke said:
Etalon said:
mercluke said:
both the ak2i and the cyclo used in this video boot differently to how ds lite cards did at the time

mercluke, I'd like to believe you. But there is no Evo in this video. You can't even see the DSi menu. It's already booted. That's why I speculated.

I know what Team Cyclops claimed or claims. But I'm not really sure if they are allways telling the truth...
if you look at the date the video was posted then you'll notice it was made on the 19th of november (18 days after the dsi launched in japan but before the ak2i was released - once again, before release, not before the PoC video they showed off)
it would not have been possible for them to have used an ak2i running an altered cyclo menu in order to fake the video as the ak2i had not yet been released (or even named) - this video was/is 100% real
So you're saying that Team Cyclops had a DS-in-DSi mode card
I said nothing of the sort, it was ds mode, I even mentioned this in my post

I admit maybe my wording may have been a little off but when I mentioned The ievo I only mentioned it because it can boot in both ds and dsi mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
    Veho @ Veho: Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint...