OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheWon said:
It seems your pictures are making around the net again, but with out giving you credit.
http://www.destructoid.com/see-what-wii-ga...ds-200758.phtml

Wow cool, i'm famous
huh.gif

And thanks for telling me!!
yay.gif

amphigory

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amphigory said:
The article was updated
smile.gif
(after eighteen posted)

Ah, I see. Well, Destructiod are commonly douche bags...in my opinion, of course. They should have cited Eighteen and this thread to begin with. But they hide behind the guise of being a "blog."

As an aside, I just nabbed a few more sets of pics, and I have to say, I think the Xenoblade pics are my favorites thus far. They seem to really take advantage of the 3DS' 3D better than most of the other pics I've seen, with maybe the exception of Fragile Dreams. Now I'm pretty dang excited about what might be on the horizon for this system.

Solaris11

Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody tell me how to put them on my 3ds i have the files on my sd card but i load it into the photo gallery and they aren't there
frown.gif

amphigory

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Solaris11 said:
Can somebody tell me how to put them on my 3ds i have the files on my sd card but i load it into the photo gallery and they aren't there
frown.gif

On the SD card is a DCIM folder. In that folder you'll see 100NIN03. You should see your existing photos in there. You can either copy all the screenshots into that folder or create a new one.
I created a new one for myself, called it 101NIN03.
Then in the photo app, go to the picture viewer. It can sometimes take up to a minute for the 3DS to register new pictures. So just start scrolling through your pics until the 3DS pops up with a message.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Solaris11 said:
frown.gif
You gotta put it into your DCIM folder.

Admittedly, the pics aren't that impressive. Foreground and background on some are screwed. I got a headache from the Brawl pics.
icon8.gif

Solaris11

Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Solaris11 said:
frown.gif
icon8.gif

DDo you mean just the DCIM folder or one of the folders in the DCIM folder because i put them in the first folder?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Solaris11 said:
frown.gif

Admittedly, the pics aren't that impressive. Foreground and background on some are screwed. I got a headache from the Brawl pics.
icon8.gif

I know my eyes may be different than yours,but none of pics are better in 3D for you?

amphigory

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Solaris11 said:
8BitWalugi said:
Solaris11 said:
frown.gif
icon8.gif

DDo you mean just the DCIM folder or one of the folders in the DCIM folder because i put them in the first folder?

Like I just posted above. needs to be in the 100NIN03 folder, or make a new one, call it 101NIN03, and copy them into there.

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xenoblade and Sin & Punishment were the two games I thought would look greatest in 3D. I hope both of them get sequels or spiritual successors or something for the system. Those are the games that would really make the 3DS stand out. Thanks again for letting us actually see what those would look like, Eighteen.

Not sure if I should recommend more things, but I notice that Dead Space Extraction, Excitebots, and the earliest part of Crystal Bearers (the little shooter bit at the beginning) look really great in motion. If you can ever make 3DS videos you should try those.

Solaris11

Trophies
XP
Country
amphigory said:
Solaris11 said:
8BitWalugi said:
Solaris11 said:
frown.gif
icon8.gif

Like I just posted above. needs to be in the 100NIN03 folder, or make a new one, call it 101NIN03, and copy them into there.

Ive tried making a new folder and putting them there aswell as trying in the 100NIN03 folder but i go into the 3ds photo gallery and they arn't there
frown.gif

anvaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Solaris11, it is really weird the images won´t work for you, maybe you should try formating your sd card and trying again, take some photos with your camera, then look for the folder that´ll be created automatically and put the images in there, 100nin03 its the folder (i think so)

a few post ago i wrote this, maybe it´ll help you
¨some people is having problems with how should they add this pictures to their 3ds, this is my method: in DCIM folder in your 3ds, create new folder for your new images, for example, for Muramasa i created a folder called XXX_MURA, the XXX´s are numbers like 134 or any other except 000 so i heard. the other 4 letters are for anithing you want, i do this to keep the games arranged and not scrambled. just add the .mpo files inside your created folders¨

by the way, it would be sweet to look fatal frame 4 for wii or any other in 3d, i mean, it´s scary as hell, i´d love it play it on 3d, probably i would crap in my pants but still
rolleyes.gif

mdlmemorybank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
*Updated the FAQ list, for people who can't seem to figure out how to make the pictures work*
And I have put Fatal Frame IV on my to-do list ;D

Thank you
biggrin.gif
*high5* i hope your hearts ok but your sacrifice was not in vain
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...