Gaming 3D 3DS Trailers and movies

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello, I was wondering for some time if there are out any 3D Trailers that I can watch on my 3DS as 3D and where can I download them. Also I lack the knowledge of how to actually watch them, do I get to watch them through 3DS camera at the same place where I watch the pics? Meaning that I get to put the movies at the same place I put the images?
Or all of this is limited to cartridges? Meaning that there is no way to watch anything else that pictures?

Thanks in advance!

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SwordSkill said:
Hello, I was wondering for some time if there are out any 3D Trailers that I can watch on my 3DS as 3D and where can I download them. Also I lack the knowledge of how to actually watch them, do I get to watch them through 3DS camera at the same place where I watch the pics? Meaning that I get to put the movies at the same place I put the images?
Or all of this is limited to cartridges? Meaning that there is no way to watch anything else that pictures?

Thanks in advance!
I remember in the 3ds shop there was a starfox 64 3d trailer somewhere that was actually in 3d. The shop and nintendo video are probably going to be your only sources of 3d videos for a while

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can watch 3D trailers only with the Nintendo Video application and on the eShop. You can't watch your own videos. For more information visit nintendo.com

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No confirmation - but my guess would be that you can watch your own videos AFTER the November major firmware update which brings video recording functionality.

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ferofax said:
yes, but only videos MADE with the 3DS video recorder. it would have to be hacked then before we can probably start putting in 3D trailers/movies there.

Interesting, however I don't plan to update my system in this lifetime to gain access to the possible future hacks...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
in any case, we'll know for sure when it comes. i wouldn't be surprised though if playback is limited like that.

it would be damn nice if Nintendo decides to use a format that is already being used by current 3D titles (BluRay 3D, for example). and that, like the Nintendo 3DS Camera, we can just copypasta those files in their respective folders and the app will read it just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol