Homebrew [32c3] Console Hacking (3DS) talk Dec 27: smea, derrek, plutoo

What will the outcome of this talk be?

• A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security.

Votes: 93 33.2%
  • A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security and a new entry point released!

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • A cool, interesting technical discussion about 3ds security and a new kernel exploit released!!

Votes: 55 19.6%
  • It'll never happan. Nintendo's Ninjas will assasinate all 3 speakers before the conference starts.

Votes: 83 29.6%
  • EVERYTHING !!

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted User

I installed the browserhax but it stucked at the loading screen on the E-shop older version.. so how can i entry the E-shop older version again? Go through the webbrowser stuff again?
Yeah, it might take a few tries to get it to work.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhh ok, for some reason I thought ironfall was going to be important for things to come. Guess I'm good to go for now, thanks for the info!
IronHax is a back up money saver entry in case 10.4 patch browser and menuhax again, so you don't end up buying CN or OOTHAX.

gangs_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I opened the eShop from the homebrew, quit with L+R+B+DOWN, then loaded the patched version and downloaded Ironfall. Worked for me.
thank you. but the eshop is stucking at a loading circle for me as well.. and while the loading circle i cant use the combo to quit. anyway i will try it again and again. thank you sir

Sunain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
thank you. but the eshop is stucking at a loading circle for me as well.. and while the loading circle i cant use the combo to quit. anyway i will try it again and again. thank you sir
I've even tried a full system format and I still get it stuck at the circle loading on homebrew old version eshop loader. Seems there are some issues with the hack unfortunately.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This talk was AMAZING, i learned a lot about 3ds hardware and we finally met smealum, plutoo and derrek. They are really really nice guys

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah use browserhax, then while in homebrew run the menu hax installer, install it, then turn off the console. Turn the console back on while holding L until homebrew loads. Then try the eshop. (edit: lol my message count)

Last edited by XavyrrVaati,
Reactions: gangs_08

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah use browserhax, then while in homebrew run the menu hax installer, install it, then turn off the console. Turn the console back on while holding L until homebrew loads. Then try the eshop. (edit: lol my message count)

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

gangs_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
oh damn you just gaped my asshole. IT WORKED !!! i just wasted 3 hours. THANK YOU !!!!

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh damn you just gaped my asshole. IT WORKED !!! i just wasted 3 hours. THANK YOU !!!!
Yeah, I've often found that for some reason, some *hax work with some things and don't with others. I just prefer menuhax because it's the most convenient.
Edit: I honestly feel like browserhax was only ever intended to be an entry for getting a better version of *hax, and not meant to be the primary entry.

Last edited by XavyrrVaati,
Reactions: gangs_08

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've often found that for some reason, some *hax work with some things and don't with others. I just prefer menuhax because it's the most convenient.
Edit: I honestly feel like browserhax was only ever intended to be an entry for getting a better version of *hax, and not meant to be the primary entry.
Browserhax is least stable hax.

Thus it is WORST HAX.

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq