3 new Pokken Tournament characters leaked

17531a169565ecf3544f8e05d557b28c.png

In addition to the new character that's supposed to be announced on the 15th, leaks from the new edition of Corocoro revealed that Braxien, Garchomp and the standard form of Mewtwo will be playable in the upcoming Pokken Tournament.

Its unlikely that any of these three are the character to be announced later as none of their Japanese names contain "ラ" which was the hint provided.

These three characters along with the un-revealed new one will take the playable roster to 16.

:arrow: Source

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I won't be satisfied unless we get 10 from each gen. 1 representation of each starter, some legendaries, some fan faves, and maybe some oddballs for filler.
We won't be seeing 50+

We're at 16 rn, I can see them stopping here or rounding to 20

Anything past 20 is pretty decent
I'm shooting for 25

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C'mon now, look at the roster from TTT2. Take into account this BAMCO we're dealing with, and also NINTENDO, not to mention the sheer number of potential matchups and all the poketar-- um, enthusiastic young trainers that would cry out if their favorite pokemons were left out. Plus there's the fact that it's essentially an arcade port which usually means extra content on the console version anyway. Here's hopin for some type of XYORAS connectivity as well.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Nintendo should release an online multiplayer demo like they did to Splatoon, in order to increase the hype and pre-orders. And to be honest, this was the reason I got Splatoon. ;)

EDIT: Added Splatoon to "they did..".

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I won't be satisfied unless we get 10 from each gen. 1 representation of each starter, some legendaries, some fan faves, and maybe some oddballs for filler.
Not to break your hopes up, but I'm not sure they're gonna have a Venusaur in a tekken game, they're probably limited to humanoid-shaped stuff first and foremost
Perhaps psychic types can be anything since they could summon limbs made of magic, or something, but yeah, don't expect an Electrode or a Victreebel in the roster

In reality it'll be (or it is, rather) 100% fan favourites, as this is purely fanservice game, as you can already see for the current roster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello