Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
:-( thank you for the answer. Now I don't know what to do with my self. >_> What ARE my options at this point if I want to be able to pull my save from pokeshuffle and other games to use editors?

Install CFW if you haven't already and use the cia version of JKSM. Note that even if you have CFW, you still can't use the homebrew launcher or 3dsx based homebrew as even the cia "hack" for launching hbl is broken.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install CFW if you haven't already and use the cia version of JKSM. Note that even if you have CFW, you still can't use the homebrew launcher or 3dsx based homebrew as even the cia "hack" for launching hbl is broken.

I am so sorry.. But can you break that down for someone is hacking mentally challenged?

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated on Reinand to 11.1.0-34 on CFW. Everything works but NTR and I don't use the HBL. I mainly us the BootNTR (3.3) to us the game plugin if needed to and I had no idea this was going to happen, just got my New 3DS back after a few months of no play. Let me know if or when a new BootNTR is updated to work for 11.1 was hoping to use it today but I screwed up thinking otherwise xD I am rusty as hell to remember this -.-

Gazolla Rafael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's Safe to update on Arm9 Hax? Does all the homebrews stopped working? I can't live without my Snes Library T-T

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I updated on Reinand to 11.1.0-34 on CFW. Everything works but NTR and I don't use the HBL. I mainly us the BootNTR (3.3) to us the game plugin if needed to and I had no idea this was going to happen, just got my New 3DS back after a few months of no play. Let me know if or when a new BootNTR is updated to work for 11.1 was hoping to use it today but I screwed up thinking otherwise xD I am rusty as hell to remember this -.-
Why don't you go back to use an older firmware file for ReiNAND?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
It's Safe to update on Arm9 Hax? Does all the homebrews stopped working? I can't live without my Snes Library T-T

Yes it is safe to update on a9lh/k9lh however you will not be able to use the homebrew launcher or 3dsx based homebrew. However cia based homebrew like FBI, JKSM, or Retroarch should still work fine. Personally I am waiting for a payload update so the hbl cia works again.

Last edited by nl255,
Reactions: Ricken

Gazolla Rafael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes it is safe to update on a9lh/k9lh however you will not be able to use the homebrew launcher or 3dsx based homebrew. However cia based homebrew like FBI, JKSM, or Retroarch should still work fine. Personally I am waiting for a payload update so the hbl cia works again.

Thks, i'll wait as well.

Can't take the risk of not being able to make Sun & Moon gameplay videos D:

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry can someone help me my new 3ds xl was hardmod dude also installed a9lh /luma for me. my question is how to update safely
I dont what to update system update keep asking.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
It won't load. As well the Nrt
To use NTR you need a CFW that loads a firmware.bin/native from 11.0 and a 11.0 HOME menu installed.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gazolla Rafael

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry can someone help me my new 3ds xl was hardmod dude also installed a9lh /luma for me. my question is how to update safely
I dont what to update system update keep asking.
Do you need to update? Don't update yet.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't load. As well the Nrt
Wish people would learn to Read before stating incorrect facts. this is likely the 10th time i've stated, "BootNTR Works it needs the newest version from the thread i posted + a CFW capable of loading an 11.0 NFIRM firmware.bin (DEV Luma/Puma3DS and others.)

Reactions: Gazolla Rafael

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter