Hacking 100% g6 lite chinese ==> english

dem1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will this effect future fixes for certain rom bugs etc ???
if you want to benefit of the bugs fixes like for rockman, you have to update with the chinese only loader v4.1 for example
you can't use the english only loader with a chinese g6 lite with or without this loader 4.0beta (which is english+chinese)

it is not a false information in the news, you can downgrade the g6 lite with the 4.0beta but you can't upgrade with the english loader, the news just saying that you can downgrad to have english menus

jba6511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a signifigant downside to running the 4.0 beta versus the current 4.1? I know that there are some fixes with a few games but is that really it? Also, am i correct in assuming you can easily upgrade to the newest loader version from 4.0 beta in the future? Thanks

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What game isnt compitable with the 4.0beta loader (which is english+chinese) because rockman ZX work if you patch it, right?

Perhaps savegame problems in some games with the 4.0beta loader?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In another thread someone suggested using this firmware (the dual language beta downgrade) for a little while to get used to how everything is laid out and then when you are comfortable with it you upgrade to the current Chinese FW to take advantage of the updates. Think of it this way, when you first got your TV you had to look at the remote to see the layout and know what button did what (you did not read the directions though because no one reads the directions) but after a few weeks you never even look at the remote, you just press the buttons, even though the remote has been complaining for weeks that you never look at her any more. Same thing here. I think.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!