Homebrew 10.2.0-28 is now available

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOR GREAT STABILITY!
It's so stable now you can put it on any surface and it'll stick!
Heh at the very least they could add new features to entice us to update.
PSP seemed to have something new all the time back when.
Seemed to though I probably didn't oay atention to any PSP stabilty updates.
3DS music player could use an update. It skips like a cd player and randomly crashes. Stability my foot ha.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sooo I'm using rxtools 2.6 and I just updated emunand to 10.2 ... And umh notification center now just crashes whenever I open it saying an error occurred. Is that normal? Is that happening just to me?
I just updated my emunand to 10.2 and notification center works fine. I'm using the latest nightly of rxtools (this one), so it might be worth you updating to that.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'm kinda considering getting oot, but then, i honestly dont feel like putting in a certain game whenever i want to backup a save for a different game...
does that even work? switching around games in homebrew menu?

D

Deleted User

Nevermind, I just updated my New 3DS XL to ver. 10.2.0 anyway since I can install OoT3Dhax again with my brother's 3DS for mine. I won't update my brother's too...

D

Deleted-236924

i'm kinda considering getting oot, but then, i honestly dont feel like putting in a certain game whenever i want to backup a save for a different game...
does that even work? switching around games in homebrew menu?
It works.

Chipman42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody confirm if Browserhax works on 10.1.0-28 OLD? I'd like to know because I can see a Sm4sh character being announced soon and I'd like to be able to get that.

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
this happened because region free patch was activated. use the older version of rxtools
Wait what does it mean? Should I use an even older version of rxtools? I am currently on 2.6. I'll be updating soon.

Not really, unfortunately. Your best bet is this thread, which is kind of the official/unofficial thread for the latest developments with rxtools... but at over 670 pages it can be quite easy to miss the info you're looking for.

Thanks dude :)

EDIT: I just updated with a nightly and the problem persists. How to fix it? @Ambassador you were saying something about region free...I didn't get what you said, I got some region free cias installed since some games aren't available in my country. Should I delete them?

EDIT2: I got it working now, I had to update also the MSET exploit.

Last edited by temptemp,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
So, ironhax users can update. I guess 10.2 payloads will update with 2.5 itself, wich can be installed from ironhax. Isn it?

Or should i wait until 2.5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: