Gaming Shining Resonance {PS3} English Patch - Nearly Complete

ThiagoDuarte

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Excelente trabalho meu amigo @RebootRevival sou brasileiro mas estava procurando um patch desse jogo em inglês e encontrei a sua postagem, torço para que você consiga concluir-la mesmo que demore queria muito jogar esse jogo no PS3 um abraço!
Post automatically merged:

Excelente trabalho meu amigo @RebootRevival sou brasileiro mas estava procurando um patch desse jogo em inglês e encontrei a sua postagem, torço para que você consiga concluir-la mesmo que demore queria muito jogar esse jogo no PS3 um abraço!

jijisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Any updates? I think we will love to play this game in this summer (finger crossed 🤞) and thanks for your hard work

RebootRevival

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much i will post here if i find something
Im reasonably certain the only issues in the entire game are going to be alignment of text boxes. I had been going through each conversation and documenting where the line endings should be to manually fix them in my text editor. Otherwise, all cutscenes and textures should be fine. You may also notice some menu items being odd. There may need to be some font size changes as well.

tico-doido

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Your tools for patching the game are read ?
If you dont mind sharring it, it seen a very nice game to translate to my language, PT BR

tico-doido

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are tools read to edit these files to translate the game to anoter language ?
Like brazilianportuguese(PT-BR), if you have you can share it ?

RebootRevival

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are tools read to edit these files to translate the game to anoter language ?
Like brazilianportuguese(PT-BR), if you have you can share it ?
The CPK editor tool is in Github and linked in the original post. It is unfinished so you might find some issues, but its pretty well optimized for this game specifically. The language files themselves are ripped from the PS4 english release. All I did was manipulate their formatting to work better in PS3 as well as update any special encodings that are different from PS3 to PS4. The 'text editor' I wrote just helps facilitate that. If you translate it to PT-BR you would need to write your own translation, unless there is an official release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty