Zero Time Dilema 3D Patch

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by HaloBenish, Oct 29, 2016.

1. HaloBenish
    OP

HaloBenish GBAtemp Fan

Feb 1, 2008
    Canada
    Has anyone made a HANS (or other) patch for Zero Time Dilema or Pokemon to enable 3d for the full game?

It really wouldn't surprise me if it was possible as it was mostly disabled for the full game for cframe-rate reasons.

2. 0x40

0x40 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 20, 2013
    Maybe it's possible to still get it to run, but the framerate would likely make it unplayable. The game already runs like shit, and that's with a N3DS with clockspeed set to max.

3. HaloBenish
    OP

HaloBenish GBAtemp Fan

Feb 1, 2008
    Canada
    Yes, I agree the framerate could be better with the N3DS clockspeed set to max but I'd still like to have the option.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

These are either not competitive games or are turn based games. Frame-rate doesn't affect gameplay much here....

4. HaloBenish
    OP

HaloBenish GBAtemp Fan

Feb 1, 2008
    Canada
    Bump?

5. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    I'm drunk right now, so forgive me, but wouldn't this require the original graphics to support 3D in the first place? Like, doesn't the 3DS do 3D by having an image imposed behind a copy of the current image offset at a certain axis in order to emulate 3D? Like I said, currently drunk and I don't have a full understanding of how it works, but if the vanilla game doesn't already have this wouldn't it be extra work for the third party developer to create such a patch (IE, creating the 3D layer)? If so, that's probably why one doesn't exist already.

Last edited by Joom, Nov 1, 2016
  6. HaloBenish
    OP

HaloBenish GBAtemp Fan

Feb 1, 2008
    Canada
    Because the game has cell-shaded 3d being rendered in realadd auto-stereoscopic to those scenes please time in it

add auto-stereoscopic to those scenes please