tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How is that possible that such a huge game for the GC does not support 480p ?
I can understand no widescreen support, but hey, most GC games, even launch title support 480p, heck even Zelda Ocarina of Time on the bonus disc for the cube supports 480p(I've been playing that yesterday),so why would Nintendo limit the GC version of Zelda this much ?
Whoever wanted it for the Wii got it already*where the Wii is being released at least), what's the point in limiting the game at this stage ?
I need some proof that it does noot support 480p, 'cause I don't believe it.
frown.gif

According to reviews I've read @ ign and gamespot, it does support 480p.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just bought my copy from videogamesplus.ca, they have it in stock at RRP, but its the NTSC/U version.
The gamecube version is limited release unfortunatly.

EDIT: gameplay have the EUR version in stock for £34.99.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
According to Nintendo it doesn't support 480p or widescreen, these are exclusive to the Wii version.
How is that possible that such a huge game for the GC does not support 480p ?
I can understand no widescreen support, but hey, most GC games, even launch title support 480p, heck even Zelda Ocarina of Time on the bonus disc for the cube supports 480p(I've been playing that yesterday),so why would Nintendo limit the GC version of Zelda this much ?
Whoever wanted it for the Wii got it already*where the Wii is being released at least), what's the point in limiting the game at this stage ?
I need some proof that it does noot support 480p, 'cause I don't believe it.
frown.gif

According to reviews I've read @ ign and gamespot, it does support 480p.

Thanks, for clearing that out ,somehow the opposite statemant didn't make any sense !
yaynds.gif

mcsquared

Trophies
XP
Country
just completed it, brilliant game, never played a zelda before, got windwaker and the disc with majoras mask and ocarina of time - are they anywhere near as good? thought the story was great apart from one thing - how shit was the ending!!??

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ocarina of Time is still my favorite because it was the first Zelda game I ever completed, and this was at a time when I started off not thinking much of the Zelda series because I never liked the original NES one. TP almost re-captures OoT's magic for me though. I haven't finished it yet, but it's definitely my 2nd favorite game in the series so far.

Wind Waker was alright and had a good story I thought (mostly in its connections to OoT), but the tediousness of sailing everywhere puts me off from wanting to play it again. It's also short compared to OoT and TP, with only 5 or 6 dungeons.

Majora's Mask is also short, 5 dungeons if I remember correctly (including the final dungeon). But I liked it a lot as a sort of side-quest after OoT.

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know if i should get the gamecube or the wii version.

I've played both and the Wii version is definitely my favourite, it has excellent controls, it doesn't have lag (some parts on Gamecube have a framedrop) and the experience is just better with the new controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o