Zelda Game & Watch - Questions...

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Another World, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    http://www.zeldawiki.org/Game_&_Watch

i purchased a zelda game and watch in near mint condition without a box or manual. if anyone has this unit would it be possible for them to scan the manual for me? i've been searching for 3 days and can not find a scanned copy on the web. also i read that the unit should shut off after 4 min, however, mine is always on. i also read that some people said it never shuts off. i'm looking for more information on this.... perhaps this was a glitch on some units.

cheers,
    -another world

2. ibis_87

ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 11, 2009
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    I have such a thingie, and it never turns off completely- unless you just pull the batteries out. And I'm pretty sure neither pocket-size Game and Watch does, since it's, well, a watch. So no, I think yours shouldn't turn off either. But in this "Demo+watch" state it consumes very little energy. I play mine from time to time and those two batteries last, like, a year or so.

3. Another World
    OP

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i finally found a site that the manuals for dl as pdf files. i'm geeking out!

the zelda manual mentions nothing about being able to turn it off. but i did find out how to turn off the sound.

now i'm on the hunt for the other 59 game and watch games at a good price.

-another world

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice