Zelda Game & Watch - Questions...

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Another World, Mar 10, 2010.

Mar 10, 2010
  1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    http://www.zeldawiki.org/Game_&_Watch

i purchased a zelda game and watch in near mint condition without a box or manual. if anyone has this unit would it be possible for them to scan the manual for me? i've been searching for 3 days and can not find a scanned copy on the web. also i read that the unit should shut off after 4 min, however, mine is always on. i also read that some people said it never shuts off. i'm looking for more information on this.... perhaps this was a glitch on some units.

cheers,
    -another world

2. ibis_87

Member ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    I have such a thingie, and it never turns off completely- unless you just pull the batteries out. And I'm pretty sure neither pocket-size Game and Watch does, since it's, well, a watch. So no, I think yours shouldn't turn off either. But in this "Demo+watch" state it consumes very little energy. I play mine from time to time and those two batteries last, like, a year or so.

3. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i finally found a site that the manuals for dl as pdf files. i'm geeking out!

the zelda manual mentions nothing about being able to turn it off. but i did find out how to turn off the sound.

now i'm on the hunt for the other 59 game and watch games at a good price.

-another world