Gaming Zapper vs. Clone?

sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i've decided to get the umbrella chronicles and have decided that i want to obtain a gun shell to play it with, so my question is, is the zapper the best option? ($44 is a bit much though :S) or is there some great 3rd party one I can use.

sphere9

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmn, i kinda like the idea of having both connected though
frown.gif

what was the name of the one that breaks apart? the 2 in 1 or something?

or of course is the zapper the way to go?

fstrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get the zapper I tried it at a friends house and it just doesn't feel comfortable the only reason he got the zapper was to get Link's crossbow training and he bought the nyko perfect shot feels so much better.

duksie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Last week we bought a wii zapper with Links and also a Piranha shooting gun.

We played a big bunch of ghost squad and both guns are definitly doing the trick, seen the size of the piranha gun is smaller, and , i prefered on using that, yes, it looked more chick proof ^^
wub.gif

http://www.contactdata.nl/piranha/_new/img/upload/W14.jpg

The Wii zapper is a bit long imo, but it probably does make it easier to aim better at target.
In Ghost squad this was totally not a problem, but if you eg use it for the shooting thingy in Mario & Sonice at Olympic Games, the zapper is definitly better.

I do not see what so wrong with the price of the zapper, seen you get a free game with it for only 30 euros
... but then free original games are also overestimated
ph34r.gif

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Get the wii Zapper you won't regret it. It does come with Link Crossbow Training, so grab your gun and shoot some targets in Link Crossbow...then finish off with some zombie loving.. and then finally be part of the Ghost Squad team while you wait for the House of the Dead series to come to wii.
smile.gif

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there is going to be a house of the dead pack that comes with the offical wii zaper

so you can buy that if you dont want zelda training

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nyko perfect shot > Wii Zapper

these games aren't meant to be played from the hip, it's awkward. And RE:UC tells you to DETACH the nunchuk and hold the zapper in ONE hand. How dumb is that? Might as well get a pistol. Plus Ghost Squad and House of the Dead are arcade games which are usually played with the pistol type of gun anyway.

the_joeba

Trophies
Website
www.comicofrevelation.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the Zapper and the 2-in-1 from deal extreme, both are nice, both have pros/cons. 2-in-1 comes apart and has a pistol design along with a close match to the Zapper, harder to pull trigger, but more of a trigger shape. The pistol is really cool though. It was $14 and I got it free from gaminglagoon, but I would recommend it. For anyone who can get the Link's Crossbow training bundle for $20 though, it is a toss up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs