Hacking YouTube for the Wii

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw there's a Channel for Youtube, But I have the Homebrew Channel

If I update the Wii Shop would I lose the Homebrew Channel? If so..Can I run Letterbomb for 4.3u to ge back the HB Channel?

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong section; Wii has its own section. If you cannot read a forum then I suggest you avoid modding your Wii Next thread will be about a brick and asking how to fix it. If it is vWii, curious as Wii U has Netflix and you can watch it on gamepad, lmfao. I don't intend to be an asshole BUT Wii has a section and I don't want to see Wii threads cluttering this up when others think it is okay to post Wii threads here.

Reactions: blinkzane

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brain Fart..I thought I was posting in the Wii Section..Sorry , don't get so uptight

I just found out about youtube channel, today..But I have to Update the Wii Shop

Can I run Letterbomb again if I update it?

Reactions: Ray Lewis

MatioMania

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just delete thiis thread, I made a new one in the Wii Section

When I posted, I did it fast so Wii and Wii U looked the same

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brain Fart..I thought I was posting in the Wii Section..Sorry , don't get so uptight

I just found out about youtube channel, today..But I have to Update the Wii Shop

Can I run Letterbomb again if I update it?
Research it more before you do anything. Cyan, joostinonline, Comex if he replies, maybe Maxternal, and a few others are ones to ask. Don't simply update with standard update without asking trusted members. Those I named are friendly. obcd might know also. Letter bomb on newest dash was working if I remember correctly.

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not on your trusted list, but yeah Letterbomb works on every Wii (except the mini) on System Menu 4.3.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To update the Shopping Channel, you need download it using ModMii (Download Page 1 -> type "SH" -> type "D" -> type "Y" to download). Do all this without the quotations.

Copy the wad to a SD card into a folder called wad, then install it using either Multi-Mod Manager, WiiMod or Wad Manager using IOS236.

The alternative would be to do a on-line update on your Wii console, but you'll have to reinstall your cIOSs and cMIOSs though.

By the way... ModMii is a application for PC, it can't be installed or run on your Nintendo Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters