Not open for further replies.

CKlidify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have boot.3dsx on your SD card?
Yes, I used to have tubehax but I'm switching to browserhax now that that doesn't work :/

Now I just re-did everything in the video provided in the op and I got a yellow screen on the bottom screen, then a crash.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I used to have tubehax but I'm switching to browserhax now that that doesn't work :/

Now I just re-did everything in the video provided in the op and I got a yellow screen on the bottom screen, then a crash.
Make sure you have the latest boot.3dsx. It might need to be updated.

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How do I do this? It seems it's not working for me.
Is the instructions on the OP incomplete? Do I also need to insert something to my 3DS besides the boot.3dsx?

Kitamurin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Where can I download the latest version of boot.3dsx? Not sure If mine is updated cause browserhax keep crashing no matter what :/

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Where is the latest boot.3dsx? I don't know if the one from the OP is the latest one, because mine also doesn't work :/

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the latest boot.3dsx? I don't know if the one from the OP is the latest one, because mine also doesn't work :/
Where can I download the latest version of boot.3dsx? Not sure If mine is updated cause browserhax keep crashing no matter what :/
The one in the OP always links to the latest boot.3dsx.

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This is weird...
I've done everything (download that otherapp payload for 10.1.0-27U, initialize data, clear cookies, change to "updated" boot.3dsx), but nothing happens.
I'm using a 2DS, so I'll be using sliderhax.
I got to the part where I can see the slider icon, but nothing happens whether or not I tap the icon (and it will always crash when I tap it twice) :(

TruBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use this as a Tubehax replacement or to install another hack. How to install:
1) Turn off your wifi.
2) Scan this QR code by pressing "L+R" and selecting the checkerboard icon.

3dsbrowserhax_auto_qrcode.png
3) Select "OK" to launch the web browser.
4) Once the web browser is loaded, quit and enable wifi.
5) You're done! Browserhax is now installed! To launch, just click on the web browser icon. :)

This works on most firmwares up to 10.1. Compatibility list:

Troubleshooting:

Work-around for some homebrew not working (like BlargSNES):

Video by ihaveamac:

This may or may not work on firmwares below 9.0. If you're below 9.0 please don't ask for help.

I tried doing this on my own 3DS (Old - Ver. 10.1.0-27U) and the browser just displays a single bar on a white page. :/

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is weird...
I've done everything (download that otherapp payload for 10.1.0-27U, initialize data, clear cookies, change to "updated" boot.3dsx), but nothing happens.
I got to the part where I can see the slider icon, but nothing happens whether or not I tap the icon (and it will always crash when I tap it twice) :(
Don't download the payload. Does it say to do that in OP? No it doesn't. All you need is boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card. Try zooming all the way in and tapping the left or right edge of the slider.
I tried doing this on my own 3DS (Old - Ver. 10.1.0-27U) and the browser just displays a single bar on a white page. :/
That's what it's supposed to do on o3DS.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
This is weird...
Because BrowserHax on O3DS consoles is just a bitch!

Edit: For me, a weird way to get this Hax working is previously deleting the "webkit_temp.bin" (or whatever named) file created on SD when a unsuccessful try was happened!

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: teampleb

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Still nothing...
I removed the payload and it still always crash after pressing the left or right of the slider ;_;

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Still nothing...
I removed the payload and it still always crash after pressing the left or right of the slider ;_;
And, in addition:
For me, a weird way to get this Hax working is previously deleting the "webkit_temp.bin" (or whatever named) file created on SD when a unsuccessful try was happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission