Gaming Yay! Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Released...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously, read the freaking rules. Linking to ROMs and the like is absolutely forbidden. I'm surprised this post wasn't reported sooner.

A few things

a) this was posted last Monday so someone should have noticed it
b) did you check the link as Squirps said, it's just the NFO file ;D
c) have a nice day ^_^

Reactions: weavile001

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
A few things

a) this was posted last Monday so someone should have noticed it
b) did you check the link as Squirps said, it's just the NFO file ;D
c) have a nice day ^_^
I did check the link. That said, the only internet I have right now it's on my phone, and the desktop-only page wasn't particularly easy to read.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now if they could only dump the latest 2 SMT games id be throwing my money at a gateway right now
If your 3DS isn't of a newer firmware that is. Time to wait for the Gateway to be able to run on later firmwares. This would also give me a reason to stop buying games on the eshop, and also force me to stop using the eshop.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did check the link. That said, the only internet I have right now it's on my phone, and the desktop-only page wasn't particularly easy to read.

But at least post later on then. I also thought rom until I saw the word NFO. ^_^

I am sure it'll be a good lesson for next time, a NFO file is nothing but just some text :3

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man. You, sir, really have to learn to read.
I already explained myself in a later post, which you clearly didn't read. How ironic.
But at least post later on then. I also thought rom until I saw the word NFO. ^_^

I am sure it'll be a good lesson for next time, a NFO file is nothing but just some text :3
"Later on" for me won't be until Wednesday evening. I haven't had home internet since I moved into my new place almost a month ago because the cost of moving has left me extremely tight on money for a while. If I had home internet or didn't have extremely slow Sprint 3G where I live (Tapatalk and other low-data apps are basically all I can use without waiting a long time), that's what I would have done. :\

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's another Luigi's Mansion game coming to Wii U?

Well, sorta... people are wondering why they're only releasing it on the 3DS. I found this, which is actually slightly amusing (and paraphrased by me): they wanted to experiment with 3D on the GameCube, which is why they made this game. They feel that the 3D visuals are captured exceptionally well on the 3DS. I wonder how the 3D visuals would be captured on the Wii U... :unsure: food for thought

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, sorta... people are wondering why they're only releasing it on the 3DS. I found this, which is actually slightly amusing (and paraphrased by me): they wanted to experiment with 3D on the GameCube, which is why they made this game. They feel that the 3D visuals are captured exceptionally well on the 3DS. I wonder how the 3D visuals would be captured on the Wii U... :unsure: food for thought
How does this mean there's a Luigi's Mansion "sort of" coming to the Wii U?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this mean there's a Luigi's Mansion "sort of" coming to the Wii U?

It's just wishful thinking; sometimes thoughts become so powerful that they become reality... (okay, a little less deep) um... it's kind of like what happened at E3: Nintendo said they were skipping it this year, but there was such an outrage that they decided to attend. Maybe this same thing'll happen for Luigi's Mansion 2. Which sounds like... ...another KH3 deal; never mind...

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's just wishful thinking; sometimes thoughts become so powerful that they become reality... (okay, a little less deep) um... it's kind of like what happened at E3: Nintendo said they were skipping it this year, but there was such an outrage that they decided to attend. Maybe this same thing'll happen for Luigi's Mansion 2. Which sounds like... ...another KH3 deal; never mind...
Nintendo never claimed they were skipping E3... They simply said they would have "a smaller E3 presence," with the bulk of their content being shown in a Nintendo Direct concurrent with E3, which they followed through with. They didn't change their minds about anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over