Hacking Xorpad generation on N3DS?

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished generating the xorpads, when it says NCCH padgen succeeded do i power down? last question i swear

Yes, and then copy the xorpads files off the root of the SD Card, put another ncchinfo.bin on it if you want to make more.

You can use google to find out how to fix that other missing item

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I got this to work for a cooking mama dump. But sadly can't for xenoblade because the dump is 4gb+ in size so won't fit on the SD card

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried generating xorpads. But every time I try to do it, they never showed up on the SD card. It finishes saying "NCCH padgen: succeeded" and then I power off the 3DS only to find the xorpads not even there.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can use it to decrypt a 3ds rom straight from the rom being on the sd card and you can also generate xorpads on it, and it currently only works on the old 3ds and old 3ds xl
Wait wait wait. So all I need to do is put a .3DS file in the SD card, run rxTools menu, and then decrypt the rom? How???

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait wait wait. So all I need to do is put a .3DS file in the SD card, run rxTools menu, and then decrypt the rom? How???
simply put it on the sd card, go to decryption options, press A on CTR decryptor and it will decrypt it, once it says it finished, the rom on the sd will be decrypted just like that

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simply put it on the sd card, go to decryption options, press A on CTR decryptor and it will decrypt it, once it says it finished, the rom on the sd will be decrypted just like that
Wait... I just decrypted it, so the .3ds rom is decrypted? Or are there supposed to be xorpads? And can I make a .CIA this way?

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat