Gaming Xenoblade translation?

DriftRS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really suprised. Not one person on this forum has asked for a translation for xenoblade. We've had translations for pokemon games which were obviously going to be released in the west fully translated, yet one of the best RPG's on the Wii, never to be released in the west, and no one is bothering to even ask about a translation

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Xenoblade is a massive game, a translation will take very long. Plus, Pokemon is a much larger franchise than Xenoblade (which technically isn't part of a franchise as it was renamed in honour of the Xeno series), so obviously there'll be translation efforts for those titles, and none for Xenoblade.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Wii translations are more difficult and very rare.

Besides, Xenoblade isn't completely out of the question in regards to localization.

raine.sisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plenty of people have asked. Up until just recently, Monado was on Nintendo's release schedule, so noone has bothered to do it.

DriftRS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I do hope it still gets an official translation... But getting less likely
frown.gif

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was recently so it could either be changing its name to xenoblade for the us release or it aint coming outside of japan. my guess would be it could find its way here next year to fill out nintendos release schedule

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1