Homebrew Question XCI Tracking

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you received the game in question straight from Ninty as a promotional piece or some bullshit like that, probably, if not than I would not be concerned! And you also have to be smart and upload it with an Alias and through a VPN from some place other than your IP address!

Last edited by Cylent1,
Reactions: cagycee

cagycee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you received the game in question straight from Ninty as a promotional piece or some bulldhit like that, probably, if not than I would not be concerned!
Its from my local game shop. I just want to distribute it online off of atmosphere using nxgamedump tool

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game dumps should always be done anonymously, not with a personal user account. A game should be uploaded somewhere like MEGA (use a VPN if paranoid), and the link pasted into a pastebin, and the pastebin link shared anonymously. Finally, don't dump a game, particularly a high profile game before the release date, if you're unwilling to accept the possible consequences.

It should go without saying, but links cannot be shared here.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: Cylent1 and cagycee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him