Hacking Xbox One X Insider Partition

thowersome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To cut to the chase, my OneX's internal HDD got fried during a freak power outage and there is no official way of fixing this without cloning the HDD of another OneX that is in the insider group. I wanted to know if a fellow member here is willing to share the dump of an insider HDD so I can boot my Xbox. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead ring member, as is the Xbox in question. As some users may already know, OSUs do not work on the insider Xbox(s). Mine has the same error I had when I didn't pass the Update files from my HDD to a partitioned SSD.

Side note: If you are willing to help out, there are a couple stipulations.
The dump must be from an X console as updates from VCR and One S/X are formatted differently.
The insider ring level shouldn't matter as long as it's newer than the OCT2020 build. (To be safe though, Alpha/Alpha Skip-Ahead is preferable)

If this works and both parties agree, I can compensate for your time. I am not paying for the build but the services and time another member has donated for this effort.

I do not know the legality of file sharing but if you do help me out, I will attempt to make monthly partition dumps from my system to help the other users here in similar situations. If I am violating any ToS or NDA, Mods, please delete this post.

I can also host these files through my official MEGA account.

Willihax

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi,

I'm in the same situation as you. did you solve your problem?
and did you dump the updated news?
I am looking for a system update partition with the updated XB_FLT_2204CO22000.4119.220318-2200. date: 03/24/22.

MrQQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remove the xbox from the insider program then install osu then je-join - i have to do this regularly for my customers. I dont know why anyone would want the insider builds as if something goes wrong then you are in this position

Reactions: numonics

maiky2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To cut to the chase, my OneX's internal HDD got fried during a freak power outage and there is no official way of fixing this without cloning the HDD of another OneX that is in the insider group. I wanted to know if a fellow member here is willing to share the dump of an insider HDD so I can boot my Xbox. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead ring member, as is the Xbox in question. As some users may already know, OSUs do not work on the insider Xbox(s). Mine has the same error I had when I didn't pass the Update files from my HDD to a partitioned SSD.

Side note: If you are willing to help out, there are a couple stipulations.
The dump must be from an X console as updates from VCR and One S/X are formatted differently.
The insider ring level shouldn't matter as long as it's newer than the OCT2020 build. (To be safe though, Alpha/Alpha Skip-Ahead is preferable)

If this works and both parties agree, I can compensate for your time. I am not paying for the build but the services and time another member has donated for this effort.

I do not know the legality of file sharing but if you do help me out, I will attempt to make monthly partition dumps from my system to help the other users here in similar situations. If I am violating any ToS or NDA, Mods, please delete this post.

I can also host these files through my official MEGA account.
you already fix it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay