Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
so you deny that 98% of the games on the 360 aren't' multiplat?
smileipb2.png

Jesus Christ you don't know anything. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm sick of it. You should just stop posting since you clearly know nothing at all. You're wrong about your facts half the time and the other half you're just making a useless post.

At least the Xbox gets multiplat titles, let alone ones that don't suck, unlike the Wii. And half the time the 360 gets better versions of multiplats. And really, does it matter if the Xbox gets a lot of multiplatform titles? These are like excellent games that are multiplatform. Fallout 3? Oblivion? Are you gonna say they're bad because they're not exclusive to one system?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bladexdsl said:
so you deny that 98% of the games on the 360 aren't' multiplat?
smileipb2.png

And this effects what?

Just because the Wii doesn't get the games, doesn't meant they are bad.

Just to add even though I hate it the 2nd/3rd ( UK/US ) most sold game ever doesn't seem to be on the Wii and doesn't look like it will be coming any time soon ... hmmmmm
unsure.gif
( MW2 by the way )

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guild McCommunist said:
Are you gonna say they're bad because they're not exclusive to one system?
no their bad cos on the 360 their always dumbed down, have shitty controls and lets not forget the ripoff online service you have to pay to play the multiplayer mode on a disc you you already bought! add the rrod and some other bs (scratched discs any1?) which makes the 360 one of the worst consoles ever created in the last 20 years! like i said b4 the ONLY thing keeping it alive is the idiots who shell out $50 a month. it's also hilarious how you assume i'm a wii boy i have a super powerful pc which can shit all over the 360 and i can play ALL the multiplat games on it that are on the 360 except for halo but who gives a shit about that crap on MY pc faster, better and FREE.
rofl.gif

--- END OF LINE ---

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Are you gonna say they're bad because they're not exclusive to one system?
no their bad cos on the 360 their always dumbed down, have shitty controls and lets not forget the ripoff online service you have to pay to play the multiplayer mode on a disc you you already bought! add the rrod and some other bs (scratched discs any1?) which makes the 360 one of the worst consoles ever created in the last 20 years! like i said b4 the ONLY thing keeping it alive is the idiots who shell out $50 a month. it's also hilarious how you assume i'm a wii boy i have a super powerful pc which can shit all over the 360 and i can play ALL the multiplat games on it that are on the 360 except for halo but who gives a shit about that crap on MY pc faster, better and FREE.
rofl.gif

--- END OF LINE ---
This sounds like it was written by an 8 year-old.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
rofl.gif

--- END OF LINE ---

this is why we can't have nice things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.