XBL Question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by barneyboy666, Jul 23, 2009.

Jul 23, 2009

XBL Question by barneyboy666 at 3:39 PM (748 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. barneyboy666
    OP

Newcomer barneyboy666 Member

Australia
    hi i have 2 xbox 360s, 1 has xbox live and the other does not. i want to know if it i can have them both connected and only have to pay the normal amount for 1 gold membership.

do i have to get a completely new gold membership subscription or can i use the same one on the other xbox??

Thanks if ya answered

sorry if the question is confusing

2. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you would have to constantly retrieve your account from one to the other. it becomes a pain very fast.

3. Santee

Member Santee JalapeƱo

United States
    If you want to use one profile on both xbox's then your better off getting a memory card and using that to transfer profiles.

4. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    You would need a memory card and putting your gamertag on it so you can play on both consoles. Remember, when you pay for xbox live membership it's for the gamertag and not for the console. That is why if you had another sibling who wanted to have xbox live on their account, it would be another $50.

5. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    That's actually pretty easy. I go to friend's houses a lot, and when I do all I have to do is take off my hard drive and take it to their Xbox. It's the same thing for you; just switch the hard drive back and forth. It's not a huge deal at all.

Another option as other people have said is to buy a memory card and put your gamertag on that. Then it becomes the same as the hard drive; just switch it back and forth between Xbox's. Easy as that.

6. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    I would prefer switching hardrives instaid of emtying your walled for an overpriced memory unit.