Gaming WWE 2k18 opinion

Old-Skool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so not long ago I made a thread of trying to find out when's the release date for WWE 2k18 and well it's out now and I finally got my hands on the digital version

And well.........I feel like they really dropped the ball on this release date. if you have played the game you will clearly notice the frame rate issue from the entrances to the actual gameplay, it really does annoy me considering NBA2k sorta had the same issues with cutscenes and also audio so my assumption would be that they learned from that even though WWE is done by Yukes but unfortunately no. More than likely in the future patches will be released and hopefully everything will smooth things out but I feel like they rushed the released date because the holidays are around the corner and that would help with sales. I'm just bothered I sorta feel like they didn't even bother playing the game for themselves before the release.

But in the meantime if anybody plans on purchasing this game I would wait for a patch to smooth out the gameplay at least

Thanks for hearing me out!!!!!!!

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like this is going to be the norm for game companies. Push the game out early then fix bugs later. Also lock more than half of it unless you pay another $20-$50 dollars for a season pass to unlock the rest. After I finish God of War, I think I'll be done with Sony and Microsoft for awhile.

Reactions: Old-Skool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: