jaisunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I erased my HDD by accident and im struggling to put all the games back on. When i originally put all the games on it was a quick process, lasted 3 days or so at most to put all 55 games on via UTIKdownloadhelper and WUP installer.

I have since erased my HDD by accident and lost everything and now struggling to put everything back on .

First of all the console is on the latest 5.5.3? and i installed a updated WUP installer, which may be the problem?

I've got about 30 games back (untested yet) but im getting the following problems.

1. On WUP I often get a failed message, tried downloading the same game off usbhelper and utik with the same outcome.
2. When the game starts to install via WUP, at some stage I get the WII U menu screen appear, and I have to force the WII down to get back to the wup installer. The game that was installing didn't install!
3. The loadiine site constantly freezes, it never goes in instantly like it used to. Now I have to try 10 or 15 times before it actually works.
4. If i highlight all the games on the SD card to install, it never installs them all. Always fails at some stage. Therefore forced to do one by one.

This is a real headache of a struggle to get them on via this method. Is there no other easier method? like 3DS where you simply put the memory card in the pc and copy the game over. Why can't we do that with the WII U? I know the HDD has to be formated in its own non windows way, but im surprised nobody created a little windows based SW that picks up the WII hdd when connected, then we could transfer all content over.

Is there any other easier/quicker method?
Why am I experiencing these issues above? is there a better WUP installer to use?

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
1. 5.5.3 is harder to get to work with web exploit. That's why you should use haxchi. That was the only problem with updating.
2. Check folder names. Make sure no weird characters are in them. Failed install is usually cos of this.

Reactions: SCOTT0852

jaisunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. 5.5.3 is harder to get to work with web exploit. That's why you should use haxchi. That was the only problem with updating.
2. Check folder names. Make sure no weird characters are in them. Failed install is usually cos of this.
Cheers.

I got there in the end. Was a pain though.

Reactions: icw35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: