1. Spazem1

OP Spazem1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    This may be a silly question, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I seen an old video on YouTube and was wondering, could we possibly use the Yuzu emulator to somehow act as console#2 to transfer our saves without homebrew?
    Here's the video:

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I think one of the main issues here is that you can't link a Nintendo Account on Yuzu which is one of the crucial steps needed to transfer save data using this method.

3. Spazem1

OP Spazem1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    So it's impossible to get Yuzu linked to Nintendo, even if it were let's say "illegal"?

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    It would require being able to replicate the Switch's entire communication protocol with Nintendo's servers on a computer. Hypothetically possible but it would take quite a while to reverse-engineer and implement such a process. I'm sure the Yuzu developers are more interested in making sure their emulator runs all games perfectly than copying Nintendo's server infrastructure.

5. Spazem1

OP Spazem1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Thanks for the reply and information. I thought it may have been within my capabilities but that's just a little too far out of my reach lol. Good to know it is possible though, I may personally take up the task once I advance more.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - possible, transfer, homebrew