Country
United States
[stock]
[CFW]
[nx-dreport]
kip1=loader.kip1
kip1=sm.kip1
kip1=nx-dreport.kip

This is my ini file. Just add things to it like so.
Can you or anyone please explain it further? I'm trying to clean the errors log but I'm not sure how?
Thank you!

RHOPKINS13

Geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using? Hekate? (Like most people?) Or Switchblade?

If you're using Hekate, you can either add "kip1=nx-dreport.kip" to it's own section, [nx-dreport], and then you'll be able to choose it whenever you want to delete error logs.
Or you can throw it under [CFW] and it will wipe the error logs every time you load cfw. You need to make these edits in hekate_ipl.ini.

If you're using Switchblade. just throw the line on the bottom of switchblade.ini to delete error logs every time you use the switchblade payload.

Nswitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you using? Hekate? (Like most people?) Or Switchblade?

If you're using Hekate, you can either add "kip1=nx-dreport.kip" to it's own section, [nx-dreport], and then you'll be able to choose it whenever you want to delete error logs.
Or you can throw it under [CFW] and it will wipe the error logs every time you load cfw. You need to make these edits in hekate_ipl.ini.

If you're using Switchblade. just throw the line on the bottom of switchblade.ini to delete error logs every time you use the switchblade payload.
Thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated

Last edited by Nswitch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1