Hacking WinPSe10 v2.0.0.0 B button issues

Haran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I installed WinPSe10 v2.0.0.0 on my xb1 but as soon as any games is loaded the B button takes me back to the emulator page.
Is there any way to resolve the problem.
Thanks

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, if you have access to the source code, there is a way to fix this. I do not know if you can fix the issue without the code of the emulator though.

Last edited by kingtut,

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, if you have access to the source code, there is a way to fix this. I do not know if you can fix the issue without the code of the emulator though.
@kingtut someone was trying to get ahold of you for psp, i was wondering if you helped him?

@Haran ask xb1emu.com or on there twitter since its a private source code from them

Haran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I could try to ask them but I don't think they will be happy... do you have the same issues with the B button?

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could try to ask them but I don't think they will be happy... do you have the same issues with the B button?
v2 doesnt have this issue i think it should be fixed now that i think of it did you uninstall the old version before upgrading?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I already answered yep
@kingtut you said you submitted the code to the github for ppsspp but its nowhere to be found can you resubmit it so this can be done and we dont have to keep asking for help

Haran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
v2 doesnt have this issue i think it should be fixed now that i think of it did you uninstall the old version before upgrading?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@kingtut you said you submitted the code to the github for ppsspp but its nowhere to be found can you resubmit it so this can be done and we dont have to keep asking for help

Issues resolved by uninstall and install the emulator back :) The emulator is stable ad enjoyable.
Thanks for the help

(I have another problem with Win64e10, after I selected the rom folder I can see the list on the import page of my games but I cannot select none of them... I can open another thread if necessary :))

Haran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry about it the Win64e10 issues, I resolved by import the game through onedrive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.