Will there be PS6?

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
consoles have always been a little behind technically, which is why they have a great price, but I simply think that the PS5 is just "between generations" and the real new gen console will only be the PS5 Pro or PS6, because there is a huge technical shift.

sony if you are reading this please more exclusives.

Horizon0D

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

at this point will there even be a PS6? What are your predictions, will we live in a cloud?
my predictions for dualsense 2
Will increase buttons with haptic feedback
with the microphone you will be able to call characters and you will be able to do other things

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a PS5 yet, but people are already thinking about PS6.:wacko::wacko:
I'm starting to lose interest in newer gaming consoles myself, since they're just "custom built gaming PCs" rather than plug and play consoles like it used to be.

Even PS4 is part of that too and Sony despite owning awesome IPs, they make no use of them.

DriveClub? MotorStorm? MediEvil? WipEout? Syphon Filter? PS All-Stars Battle Royale? ModNation Racers? LBP Karting? Infamous? Killzone? Sly Cooper? Ratchet and Clank? Jak and Daxter? Etc.

Yes, PS5 got a Ratchet and Clank game, but that felt more of an experiment/filler for the launch. Who knows if we'll see another one anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1