coolshrimp

OP
Trophies
Website
CoolshrimpModz.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys so i have come across what looks to be a Wii U Dev System.

Can anyone give me some information about it.
I'm into the Xbox scene mostly, not much into the Wii U.
I do RGH, Softmodding, Programming, some of you make know me from Jtag Tool and PS3 Downgrade Tool.

What kind of stuff can i do with this system?
What other devices are needed to use this?
What would this sell for?

IMG_7286.jpg

IMG_7287.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7289.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we can't post on the wii u hacking thread it will go here.
Just because we have one means nothing for credibility. Just posted pics for the op to see what a full dev kit looked like.
Also there was no 5000.00 spent. About a 500 was spent, Then bogus llc went "bankrupt". Nintendo practically handed these things out with very little background checking.
Fake names, address was an abandoned building, totally bogus llc(not even registered), and no name pre-paid credit cards used to make payments.
I don't know if they are so quick to hand these out anymore. (Also it is in fact running current dev software)
Other than that they are just pics for the op to know what to keep eye out for.

Reactions: Margen67

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
so what did you purchase one for if you dont mind me asking? personal use/gloating/just because you can??....... or to be helpfull in some way to the scene in someway or another??

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what did you purchase one for if you dont mind me asking? personal use/gloating/just because you can??....... or to be helpfull in some way to the scene in someway or another??
Because the usb protocols are a lot more laxed in the dev kit. A ton less loops to jump around. It was bought to help but we were shut out by gba now just to gloat.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
ok thats fair enough. but i will point out you cant claim something (especially around here) without some sort of proof. its all well and good me saying im goin too........ but untill i show somewhat proof its useless tbh. i dont mean to come across rude but i dont think you have shown anything over the past year that would help people believe in you? unless someone would like to point to some threads/other website i could be completely wrong

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the browser i suppose. don't know if you can downgrade and upgrade at will also. besides that, nothing else.
Screw the browser. Even when these guys are done the use of the browser will not matter.
Jammy it takes a ton of trial and error exchanging parts from retail wii u consoles and incorporating them into the dev console and vice versa. Every form of security has a way around just waiting to be found. Key is to be master of os. OS needs to be slave to whatever you are putting on, then controlling it becomes much easier.
Best words ever said were "coding with large amounts of zeros between them is a good sign of compression, and encryption after compression is stupid." --Fatal_Error.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Screw the browser. Even when these guys are done the use of the browser will not matter.
Jammy it takes a ton of trial and error exchanging parts from retail wii u consoles and incorporating them into the dev console and vice versa. Every form of security has a way around just waiting to be found. Key is to be master of os. OS needs to be slave to whatever you are putting on, then controlling it becomes much easier.
Best words ever said were "coding with large amounts of zeros between them is a good sign of compression, and encryption after compression is stupid." --Fatal_Error.

Why is that?

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is that?
Why is what?
Browser exploit won't matter as if they are working correctly will only serve purpose for finding a better suited entry point. (If not then God help you all)
Or getting behind the os? Well if you control the os you can plug exception into access restriction and whatnot.
Or as to the best words ever said? Well that one is for you to figure out.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Why is what?
Browser exploit won't matter as if they are working correctly will only serve purpose for finding a better suited entry point. (If not then God help you all)
Or getting behind the os? Well if you control the os you can plug exception into access restriction and whatnot.
Or as to the best words ever said? Well that one is for you to figure out.

Sorry, why "encryption after compression is stupid"

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fatal error speaks in "vague" ways. He posted threads and comments with videos that were debunked and ridiculed. I'm not saying he is a joke or a hero BUT Marcan I believe (and others) thoroughly exposed his claims. The video with the air can to "freeze" memory was creative. If fatal had what he claimed to have thend the Wii U would already be hacked wide open.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken just lives in Detroit so reliable power hasn't been invented there yet lol