Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

rainbowvcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I confuse about compatibility list, if I have WII usa version, like Excite Truck [PAL] is workable FORCE NTSC, so mean patched ISO can play on my WII usa version or not??

Can someone answer me
bow.gif
??

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tested another game:

Agatha Cristie: And there were none
DVD use: Philips DVD-R
Burn speed: 4x

Results: Works perfectly...but the loading is pretty crappy actually. It can become a tad annoyince since there is loading nearly moving to another 'spot'. The intro video actually play without any stuttering or skipping at all. Play as if it was original disk. I did reach a spot where there was skipping, but ONLY in the movement of the characters, the audio and music stay play normaly without any skipping or interruption.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! I tried to boot up Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies with the ForcePAL60 option enabled, but the screen rolls really bad and I cannot possibly play it that way... Any suggestions on how to get it working correctly? I have an NTSC Wii.

Thanks a bunch!

Also, Bully: Scholarship Edition NTSC works, but opening video lags and load times are a bit long, every now and then graphical glitches can occur if you run too fast.

Reaper0294

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
Call of Duty 3
DVD Used: Memorex DVD-R burnt at 16x
Boots up fine, but freezes after starting a campaign.
Maybe look and see if there's a save file for right after the start?

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
Hi guys! I tried to boot up Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies with the ForcePAL60 option enabled, but the screen rolls really bad and I cannot possibly play it that way... Any suggestions on how to get it working correctly? I have an NTSC Wii.

Thanks a bunch!

Also, Bully: Scholarship Edition NTSC works, but opening video lags and load times are a bit long, every now and then graphical glitches can occur if you run too fast.

Force NTSC if you have an NTSC TV. This fixed my problem with PAL Games on an NTSC Console.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BWii aka Batallion Wars 2 NTSC works on a NTSC wii

Used the channel/WAD version of the loader
Burned with Fujifilm disc at 2x

using th channel version eliminates a lot of the SD card errors

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sess said:
This is weird. WarioWare: Smooth Moves [NTSC] crashes for me when I got to Dribble & Spitz's Boss Stage. Tried forcing settings but none worked. I'll check it by burning the game again, I hope it works. This game rocks. :

blakepender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trauma Center: New Blood
Burnt at 4x
Miramax DVD-R

Slight Problem regarding this: I'm in a PAL Area and forcing it to many settings (and patching it with WiiFrii) and all I get is a Black and White Screen.

Is there a way of fixing this?

Regards,

Blake

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
do any games have fast loading times yet or are they all slow? just wondering so i can test it out. i got ferrari challenge (PAL) today and goddamn thosel oad times are killers and make the game almost unplayable for me cause i'm so impatient (runs fine onceit's loaded though). hope this issue is fixed soon but if it isn't i spose i'll just chip my wii.

bantheradio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else tried any of the Guitar Hero 3 Customs?

So far, I've tried both the Rock Band Edition and Downloadable Content Edition with very strange results. As stated in the wiki, there exists some lag when playing each and ever song that can occasionally be fixed by pausing and unpausing the game shortly after the fretboard loads. I tried this trick yesterday morning and discovered that the DC Edition worked incredibly well. In fact, I played the game for well over two hours with very few problems. However, I popped the disc in again today only to discover that the game is now simply unplayable. This is due to the lagging issue being much, much worse than before and cannot be fixed by the pausing trick. In effect, it seems that exiting out of the game or turning off the Wii results in the game being unplayable upon reload.

While I know that the obvious response many will have is to simply purchase a mod-chip (something I plan on doing in the very near future) in order to play the games, I simply wanted to know what could cause this problem and find some possible solutions to fix the issue.

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WING ISLAND AND DEATH JR not working.wing island freezes @ nunchuck config screen and death jr freezes when you try to skip cinema havent tried to let cinema play ill try again and let you guys know
grog.gif
well DEATH JR still freezes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...