Homebrew Wiiflow games not loading (vwii)

Lacademia2022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi, pls help, ive been using wiiflow for 2 months now without any bug or problem, but today i wanted to do a nand backup with dump mii nand so I did it, but now when i wanna play a game on wiiflow it just takes me back to the wiiflow menu :(, help.

Stevones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, pls help, ive been using wiiflow for 2 months now without any bug or problem, but today i wanted to do a nand backup with dump mii nand so I did it, but now when i wanna play a game on wiiflow it just takes me back to the wiiflow menu :(, help.
Hey, this happens to me too sometimes. You have to change the IOS in the Wiiflow settings until one works. No one really uses Wiiflow anymore, as USB Loader GX is considered much better. Wiiflow is bad sometimes because it’s very spotty, one day it works perfectly and another day it doesn’t work at all.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of Wiiflow Lite are you on? The latest is v.5.5.3 update to that if you're not using it already..
Are your games stored on tge sd, usb flash drive or an external hdd? You need to hook it up with a y-cable if it's the latter..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up