Wiiflow and Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Cecilmax, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Cecilmax
    OP

Cecilmax GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2015
    Canada
    Hello guys,

I try to use Nintendont with Wiiflow, I have Nintendont last version and Wiiflow last version too, r1076

when I launch a gamecube game it launch Nintendont, showing the loading text and freeze. Any idea ?

When I was with wiiflow 4.2.1 without the r1076 revision it wasnt freeze but I had to choose to use usb or sd each time, it wasnt autoboot. Now it is autobooting but it freeze..

2. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    update using wiiflow links in my sig 1076 mod or 1054 mastermod

3. Cecilmax
    OP

Cecilmax GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2015
    Canada
    Thanks so much, I will try it :)

Any idea how I can implement the code if Nintendont that support gamecube adapter ? I wish to implement that part of the code directly into wiiflow to make gamecube adapter available to all wii games. Then I could use my ddr dance pad :)

ronopotomus likes this.
  4. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    That would likely require patching the game itself, but good luck all the same! This community needs what you're suggesting lol

5. Cecilmax
    OP

Cecilmax GBAtemp Regular

Mar 7, 2015
    Canada
    hmm, are you sure ? I mean, Nintendont doesnt required gamecube games to be patched ..

6. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Yes it does, it just patches them on-the-fly. Loaders (as of right now) don't do anything to patch the games (by themselves, anyway) except for cheat codes

7. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    lol that is an understatement nintendont patches the games from top to bottom from video to audio to controllers to preety much every essential thing, we just dont patch the game itself but every system thing is patched.

this is the average patches nintendont does to the games just take a look inside

http://pastebin.com/uZcX8QRz

TotalInsanity4 likes this.