Wii64 injected always give black screen.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys, I'm having a problem trying to inject an emulator, a new version of the Wii64 came out recently that supports the use of gamepad and boxcovers, I hadn't tried yet it but yesterday I spent a bit of time doing it.

The thing is that when injecting it with the TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector and installing it on the wii u, it always give me a black screen.

There are 4 versions of the emulator on its github, I did the injection with all and nothing, I even put the patch for cafe2wii and even worse since at the time of injection it gave me an empty folder.

My question is if someone has managed to inject the emulator to play with gamepad and how you did it, I have made injections with emulators of snes, nes, vba, playstation, wii and gamecube and I never had problems. I also tried starting sign_c2w_patcher and nothing.

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have an old version of wii64, just replace the boot.dol in sd/apps/wii64 and it will works.

Fladulator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you have an old version of wii64, just replace the boot.dol in sd/apps/wii64 and it will works.

But he asked if someone was able to inject Wii64 so it is available from the homescreen of the WiiU.

Hi guys, I'm having a problem trying to inject an emulator, a new version of the Wii64 came out recently that supports the use of gamepad and boxcovers, I hadn't tried yet it but yesterday I spent a bit of time doing it.

The thing is that when injecting it with the TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector and installing it on the wii u, it always give me a black screen.

There are 4 versions of the emulator on its github, I did the injection with all and nothing, I even put the patch for cafe2wii and even worse since at the time of injection it gave me an empty folder.

My question is if someone has managed to inject the emulator to play with gamepad and how you did it, I have made injections with emulators of snes, nes, vba, playstation, wii and gamecube and I never had problems. I also tried starting sign_c2w_patcher and nothing.

I'm facing the same problem currently. The only homebrew inject I was able to get to work was Not64 but it has no Gamepad support yet which makes me wonder why... This whole WiiU thing is brutally confusing since people tend to not name files properly or the lack of clear instructions and outdated compatibility lists. I'm fucking around with this console since January. I got everything to work and contributed new things to the community as well.

If you found a solution in the meantime, please let me know as I'm losing my mind now :D

Best,
TuF

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But he asked if someone was able to inject Wii64 so it is available from the homescreen of the WiiU.

I'm facing the same problem currently. The only homebrew inject I was able to get to work was Not64 but it has no Gamepad support yet which makes me wonder why... This whole WiiU thing is brutally confusing since people tend to not name files properly or the lack of clear instructions and outdated compatibility lists. I'm fucking around with this console since January. I got everything to work and contributed new things to the community as well.

If you found a solution in the meantime, please let me know as I'm losing my mind now :D

Best,
TuF
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-n64-problems.606681/#post-9728119

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro