Wii won't recognize backups or GC discs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jrzynrse, Dec 18, 2008.

1. jrzynrse
    OP

jrzynrse Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm stuck and I need ur help. I ran the wiikey 1.9b update but stopped at 71%. my wii then reset and after that it won't play any backups/ or game cube discs. I downloaded the recovery disc and it wont recognize that either. Also, after a few attempts of inserting discs, it eventually "spits it out" ie. i insert the disc, it spits it out slightly and eats it again then completely spits it out of the drive. Ive never had this problem before. I can still play authentic games. I opened up my wii and readjusted the wiikey/wiiclip. nothing happened. I have an authentic wiikey. I've had the mod chip for a year now with no problems. Can anyone help me please? [​IMG]

2. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    Sounds Bad?

3. Sorox

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    çİş
    How can we help? AS it is written, Link must kill gannon and save coridie. Okay! Ill go get my stuff!

4. WiiBlaster

WiiBlaster GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    I've got a stupid idea, And i'm almost 100% sure it wont, work, try running the update disc through the backup loader. Anyways, its a free bump back to the top But than again i'm pretty sure them update disc are in GAmecube format so my suggestion wont work.