Hacking Wii won't recognize backups or GC discs

jrzynrse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm stuck and I need ur help. I ran the wiikey 1.9b update but stopped at 71%. my wii then reset and after that it won't play any backups/ or game cube discs. I downloaded the recovery disc and it wont recognize that either. Also, after a few attempts of inserting discs, it eventually "spits it out" ie. i insert the disc, it spits it out slightly and eats it again then completely spits it out of the drive. Ive never had this problem before. I can still play authentic games. I opened up my wii and readjusted the wiikey/wiiclip. nothing happened. I have an authentic wiikey. I've had the mod chip for a year now with no problems. Can anyone help me please?
frown.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jrzynrse said:
Hey guys, I'm stuck and I need ur help. I ran the wiikey 1.9b update but stopped at 71%. my wii then reset and after that it won't play any backups/ or game cube discs. I downloaded the recovery disc and it wont recognize that either. Also, after a few attempts of inserting discs, it eventually "spits it out" ie. i insert the disc, it spits it out slightly and eats it again then completely spits it out of the drive. Ive never had this problem before. I can still play authentic games. I opened up my wii and readjusted the wiikey/wiiclip. nothing happened. I have an authentic wiikey. I've had the mod chip for a year now with no problems. Can anyone help me please?
frown.gif

I've got a stupid idea, And i'm almost 100% sure it wont, work, try running the update disc through the backup loader. Anyways, its a free bump back to the top But than again i'm pretty sure them update disc are in GAmecube format so my suggestion wont work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1